Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

lol Understood

January 26, 2023 09:24AM
Ram_Ruler
Hard to say you like the guy with that banner of yours lol. And he hasn't landed a job yet, but he's being interviewed because he's well respected. If other teams saw him the way you do, they'd say "why would we wanna bring that Charmin soft shell to our organization?" But they're doing the opposite. They wanna speak to him because he's well respected around the league. And just because he hasn't gotten hired 'yet' after his second season of interviews doesn't mean the opposite.

Don't confuse my humor for my feelings for Morris. lol You gotta admit the "Charmin Shell" name I gave his scheme is as appropriate a name as the "Chuck and Duck" was when it was named by Buddy Ryan!

I don't recall ever saying anything negative about the "person" just the "sheme" he runs. I never called him an "idiot" or said he "doesn't have stones", etc like some others have.

It's possible to like someone as a person and not like the way they do their job at the same time. beer cheer smiley

I am sure there are teams that "respect" Morris too and yes, he is getting "some" interviews but it's the lack of the requests that says a lot to me. Also, even with the interviews, he still isn't getting hired as a HC.

Also, being the only coach under McVay to not be "poached" says a lot too. It's pretty hard to not get "poached" if you worked under McVay but Morris has accomplished it!

IMO, that's because he's more respected as a DC than a HC. I will say this though...FWIW, I think we could do much worse than Morris as DC but I also think Morris could run the D better than he has too. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2023 10:18AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Report: DeMeco Ryans emerges as “a top candidate” for Broncos

Ramsdude239January 26, 2023 08:15AM

SF would get a pair of third-rounders

BigGame81134January 26, 2023 08:19AM

Re: this year and next (nm).

AlbaNY_Ram50January 26, 2023 10:55AM

They're Already Getting Two 3rd's for Ran Carthon

RamBill67January 26, 2023 01:29PM

Re: Report: DeMeco Ryans emerges as “a top candidate” for Broncos

Ekern55107January 26, 2023 08:37AM

Re: Report: DeMeco Ryans emerges as “a top candidate” for Broncos