Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

AWESOME CATCH BY TUTU!!!

August 24, 2022 12:46PM
The_Zone
Impressive yes, very? Not until he stays on his feet after the catch.
Hes beating the defenders consistently, now he just needs to find a way to make the catch and step through with balance, stay on his feet and take it to the house.

I was thinking the same thing brother! AWESOME catch by Tutu but IMO, he looked kinda awkward catching it. I was going to post about it but wanted to see if anyone else thought the same. Glad I wasn't the only one. beer cheer smiley

To me, he kinda looked "awkward" last year too like when he tripped over his own feet and got hurt on that return. He just lacked a "smoothness" about him.

Kudos on the catch though!!! I have to give the little guy his due!!! Those type of catches aren't easy to do! I often criticize him so I feel I have to say when he does well too and that was a nice play!!!

Like you Zone, I also would've liked to see him stay on his feet. It could make the difference between a LONG catch and a LONG TD! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2022 12:59PM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Watch: Tutu Atwell burns Bengals deep, makes terrific over-the-shoulder catch

BerendsenRam570August 24, 2022 10:54AM

Re: Watch: Tutu Atwell burns Bengals deep, makes terrific over-the-shoulder catch

Rams43254August 24, 2022 11:28AM

Re: Watch: Tutu Atwell burns Bengals deep, makes terrific over-the-shoulder catch

The_Zone207August 24, 2022 11:48AM

we're never happy on here are we lol nm

Ram_Ruler151August 24, 2022 12:10PM

Rampage2K-138August 24, 2022 12:20PM

agree, for a speedster he did not burn anyone

headslapper292August 24, 2022 12:24PM

AWESOME CATCH BY TUTU!!!

Ramsdude260August 24, 2022 12:46PM

Leoram102August 24, 2022 02:31PM

BerendsenRam108August 25, 2022 08:56AM

Old Goat167August 24, 2022 11:53AM

PSJRam187August 24, 2022 12:48PM

george_allen216August 24, 2022 02:50PM