Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Oldnotdead with some strong opinions on position group battles…

June 20, 2022 08:34AM
SoCalRAMatic
Agree with most of it. Bruss should start. The TEs are set. Love the depth of the WRs. He did leave out Harris who could be a wild card. Don't know that Hill won't start opposite Ramsey. He's a vet and played really well for us his last time here.
Not so sure about Williams being a capable replacement for Michel. Michel is a power back and knew all his assignments. He was very valuable to us especially with all the injuries.
No idea about the punters, but it's a big risk to let Hekker leave. Felt the same thing about Legatron when he went to the Cowboys and Gay not only replaced him but was better. So, maybe I worry over nothing. But, right now, we don't have a great punter.

I’m a bit more generally optimistic than you, SoCal, I guess.

Hill seems best suited as our slot with one of Rochell, Long, or Durant as boundary CB. Incidentally, Hill might be opening day starter at slot but might get beat out there at some point in the season. I consider Hill a 1 year bridge slot CB (and a very good one, at that).

I’m a big fan of the Williams addition. In fact I think he grabs that #2 spot rather soon this season.

I was a big Hekker fan for obvious reasons. Everybody was. But it was time to move on just as you pointed out it was time to move on from Legatron.

Rest easy, SoCal, the Rams are all over these matters.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Oldnotdead with some strong opinions on position group battles…

Rams43371June 20, 2022 06:26AM

SoCalRAMatic249June 20, 2022 07:42AM

Rams43244June 20, 2022 08:34AM

SoCalRAMatic241June 20, 2022 09:12AM

not so sure about the TE position

21Dog161June 21, 2022 05:06AM

AlbaNY_Ram145June 20, 2022 09:08AM

alyoshamucci154June 20, 2022 10:49AM