Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That's the one.....

August 19, 2021 02:10PM
point being that that game made their year.....To me this kid going against Ramsey is the same thing, not a team deal, but a single kid thing that in real world was/is a nothing burger....if you have to look at one game as your savior for a season of crap it's a nothing burger....if a kid is looking at a scrimmage situation as his statement it's also a nothing burger in real world...Not saying the kid is crap, but the set up is ...a scrimmage is not real time football that means something...shows ability but maybe not the actual ability over a period of time.

All said Ramsey needs to be more of a pro in that response.(don't respond)...I can't see a Big Whit taking time out of his life responding to a guy who beat him in a scrimmage ....IMO it can cheapen your abilities....you are stooping to another persons worthless accolades....(yes it's cool to beat a guy like Ramsey and I can see him mouthing off about it...but Ramsey responding to me was a waste of breath,time and life, and IMO it cheapens his shine(Ramsey). ...

IMO it would have been cooler if he said, the guy is a comer, he gave it and he's good, but really it's just a minute in time.....let it go, or maybe better yet just let it go..like a grain of salt....be the pro everyone knows you are.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jalen Ramsey responds to claims of Raiders WR Hunter Renfrow winning practice matchup

BerendsenRam536August 19, 2021 09:25AM

Jalen Ramsey sets the record straight about his matchup with Hunter Renfrow

BerendsenRam243August 19, 2021 11:28AM

Reminds me of when the RAMS beat the boys....

roman18129August 19, 2021 01:28PM

Re: Reminds me of when the RAMS beat the boys....

MamaRAMa260August 19, 2021 01:43PM

That's the one.....

roman1896August 19, 2021 02:10PM

Re: Reminds me of when the RAMS beat the boys....

21Dog85August 20, 2021 05:24AM

Ramsey responds to Hunter Renfrow: Joint practice hype as usual

Anonymous User133August 19, 2021 03:39PM

Re: Ramsey responds to Hunter Renfrow: Joint practice hype as usual

BerendsenRam91August 19, 2021 08:58PM