Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: The REAL reason why Teams passed on Montana, Brady and Rogers

August 02, 2021 09:26PM
This is so silly that we have to be convinced and pursueded that Goff is not as good as Stafford.Stafford is where he is because he wanted to leave Detroit as a job that is incomplete. Win a conference title, Win back to back division titles. He liked the idea of playing somewhere else and had a skill reputation that made him an attractive fit for his suitors. Sorta like Darnold who at least is younger. Makes you wonder who has the upside and who has the better opportunity now?

Goff is a dismissed disgraced QB who should believe the tape that is being thrown about so heavily that fans that used to love just winning now are rallying and celebrating agenda reporting and media biased Rah Rah podcast that support the narrative. That is how very talented QBs get passed on and live to disprove the haters

I am still a win first fan so I don't think it is necessary to try to excite me about Staffords medal, flair or skills since he has had those things and I just have never seen him as elevating his teams above mediocrity and even a down Goff season sustained the team above mediocrity. My opinion is McVay had a down season too and so it is natural that he will help everyone refocus the narrative that Goff held him back from winning. Hopefully he can turn it around so Matt can become better but if anyone thinks Matt Stafford is Breez or Brady like they will be dissapointed. Matthew Stafford will simply have to be more effective and execute better and capitolize. McVay will have to be honest and less of a cheerleader/fan and help Stafford stay balanced and focused without losing any edge he may have or that could benefit the offense. I am not so confident that Stafford will be able to live up to the hype. Oh he will throw a no look because that is who he is. I am hoping we can get something he has not looked at as well.

So the reason Goff was traded, discarded, ignored has everything to do with perception, limitations and physical attributes but has nothing to do with who is more of a winner in the NFL because that is decidedly Jared Goff IMO. There is never a good excuse to ignore success but there is always a reason to project and hype the attributes more physical attributes that we hope can bring success especially when the physical attributes meet our ideals. I get why the superstars wth chips on their shoulders that look like boulders are so successfulI and I still can see why they would not be as coveted on first and second look. when they came out of college. Stafford checks the "fantasy" dream boxes but does he really check all the right ones? I am hoping Stafford can have an MVP type season that results is something he has not done enough of over his career. If he wins more than he passes wthout looking he will have my undevided attention. That is why I hope he is here that is the only reason to justify moving on from Jared Goff.

I don't need a video to help me feel better about what Rams did with Goff. I need the Rams to be better and that is a significant hurdle that McVay and and Stafford will have to navigate together.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2021 09:49PM by BumRap.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The REAL reason why the Rams dumped Jared Goff for Matthew Stafford

moklerman897August 01, 2021 02:58PM

Some of the best video analysis I've seen yet

HornsUpRamily!276August 01, 2021 03:50PM

Re: Some of the best video analysis I've seen yet

Stafford9243August 01, 2021 03:55PM

Terrific Video, Thanks for Posting!

Ramadune266August 01, 2021 05:06PM

Good Video - I have an issue with this...

BearlyThere271August 01, 2021 05:53PM

IMO a lot of the time you keep a lead is due...

roman18197August 02, 2021 06:15AM

Re: IMO a lot of the time you keep a lead is due...

Ohiorams179August 02, 2021 06:28AM

Re: Good Video - I have an issue with this...

moklerman244August 02, 2021 09:52AM

BearlyThere155August 02, 2021 12:58PM

moklerman147August 02, 2021 01:24PM

Bad Games by Stafford Specifically

BearlyThere175August 02, 2021 03:10PM

Re: Bad Games by Stafford Specifically

moklerman222August 02, 2021 03:20PM

Play calling is related to what your players can do

merlin122August 03, 2021 07:49AM

Many of us pointed out Goff's decline

JimYoungblood53162August 02, 2021 02:47PM

Re: The REAL reason why Teams passed on Montana, Brady and Rogers

BumRap169August 02, 2021 09:26PM