Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BonifayRam with some thoughts on this topic...

April 27, 2021 09:06AM
Here’s BonifayRam...

Do fans here really think that Snead & Mcvay traded the team's present & future draft wealth & future major chunks of cap salary for a QB to run the ball behind a very good run blocking RT Havnestein? Did we not try that the last few seasons & how well did that work out for our offense?

You & I have been on this same thought for some time now. I know I been posting about it since before January. I think that after the conclusion of the first round Thursday night & depending on how it goes for teams looking for ready start RT's .......we should see some possible action take place there. Snead/Demoff is still badly in need of Cap relief & this team is in an outstanding position of depth @ RT's. Hav has the good value that can obtain a good second-day draft pick or picks for teams in serious need.

If Mcvay really wants to open up the field beside the 4 to 5 yd passing routes like in the last two seasons then he very well might desire to have a very good pass blocking OT starting @ RT.

Hav has been discussed for a long time...any fan who does not have his head stuck in the sand knows his Achilles Heel is smaller quick-pass rushers. The NFL has the book written on Hav & they do attack him in this area that has often caused much panic & even sacks on passing downs.

It's extremely UNpopular in here for me to post this....but this passing offense would be better off if a fully healed Andrew Whitworth were starting @ LT & 4th yr OT Joseph Noteboom was starting @ RT. Have Bobby Evans who has been a good Swing OL'er back up as Whitworth/Noteboom as emergency back game day. Evans is far more OT than OG!

Do not move David Edwards @ LG. Then take your previous backup OT's who are thicker larger OL'ers like Chandler Brewer 6-6/320 plus & Tremayne Anchrum 6-2/314 & utilize their OT pass blocking skills @ RG in place of Corbett who will be our starting OC.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Could it be that Snead has a couple of surprising draft day trades up his sleeve?

Rams43435April 27, 2021 07:32AM

Re: Could it be that Snead has a couple of surprising draft day trades up his sleeve?

db497April 27, 2021 07:39AM

Re: Could it be that Snead has a couple of surprising draft day trades up his sleeve?

Leoram346April 27, 2021 08:42AM

db248April 27, 2021 08:57AM

BonifayRam with some thoughts on this topic...

Rams43341April 27, 2021 09:06AM

Maybe we can look at the Hav trade proposition from another pov?

Rams43248April 27, 2021 10:43AM

Re: Maybe we can look at the Hav trade proposition from another pov?

3030154April 27, 2021 11:59AM

As the GMs on Sirius NFL keeping saying: the issue is a trade partner

RockRam169April 27, 2021 12:30PM

I'm seeing trading Hav to move up...

alyoshamucci198April 27, 2021 02:56PM

Re: I'm seeing trading Hav to move up...

oldschoolramfan108April 29, 2021 06:53AM