Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I really hate saying this because RAM football is very much.....

January 22, 2019 10:37AM
a part of my time. Football as a whole is a fun distraction from other areas of the world, unfortunately the real world..the world is being mimicked in sports. This stuff coming out with a petition to replay play the game and some goof on NFLNW last night actually said that she "thought" it wouldn't happen (as though there's a chance in hell it would, but she leaves the idea out there).

Here IMO are the facts of the NFL...these refs have been missing calls, calling calls that did not happen ALL year long....they have been doing it for years. they continue to instead of choose to strictly call penalties to go into a abstract view of what I myself deem as a penalty type world...Instead of fixing the issues of the game they want to bring this game as it stands to the world to enjoy. That's kinda a funny right now because some fans ain't enjoying so much, and the media is feeding the issue.

Instead of doing strict penalty knowledge being taught to these refs and actually learned the NFL goes and makes the calls for penalties so subjective that these issues will never end.....Used to be a catch was if you caught the ball...now it's if the guy has the ball...the ball hits the ground but the guy still controls the ball.....they are making it way too hard to really call a play......they are ALLOWING subjective calls.....rules should not be subjective....make the rules easy to determine instead of mucking them up with "if this and this but not that or this happens" type rules....but again it's just mimicking the real world culture...

This play by the RAMS was or is no different than any game I have watched for what seems like an eon and the rules just continue to get more complicated and they expect a human to decide in a fraction of a second what just occurred....Did he hit too early..yes...but the refs did not call it... is this the first time this has happened?

Then the owner comes on and says that that play denied her team and her fans the chance to the SB.....What a crock of BS...that team was denied a chance by a team that came into a VERY loud stadium....dealt with that. That team was denied a chance at the SB because the home team could not keep at 13 point lead, a 10 point lead or a 3 point lead. That team and fans were denied a SB chance because they could not go down and score points in OT....

.Instead they choose to do what seems to be the norm today in this world....find a blame for it instead of just taking it and learning from it to improve your own selves...

I really sorry for the saints and there fans....but in no way are the RAMS responsible for anything about them losing that game...they had us beat from the get go with the noise and what issues they bring...they had a 13 point lead from the get go....but 1 play that occurs all the time was the reason for their loss? BS...BS....BS...

If anything fix this inability for refs to interpret the rule book. Simplify the rule book don't add more junk to it....employ rules to keep players safe...but don't make into a game of interpretation. I heard a guy on the TV say something like...throw the flag even if you didn't see it to make sure players are kept safe..and I said to myself...WTF does that mean?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2019 10:39AM by roman18.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Funny how Reid and Chiefs players aren't blaming the refs

promomasterj506January 22, 2019 09:44AM

Re: Funny how Reid and Chiefs players aren't blaming the refs

Rams43366January 22, 2019 09:53AM

Re: Funny how the media only wants the focus on the Rams lucky break.

Rampage2K-202January 22, 2019 10:01AM

I really hate saying this because RAM football is very much.....

roman18251January 22, 2019 10:37AM

Re: I really hate saying this because RAM football is very much.....

MamaRAMa190January 22, 2019 11:18AM

It's funny because Goodell always talks about integrety as a major focus...

roman18146January 22, 2019 11:35AM

Re: It's funny because Goodell always talks about integrety as a major focus...

MamaRAMa137January 22, 2019 12:00PM

Ramkind131January 22, 2019 12:16PM

Same thing with pumping in noise....

roman18132January 22, 2019 12:31PM

MamaRAMa116January 22, 2019 01:26PM

NFL Policy on noisemakers

MamaRAMa153January 22, 2019 01:30PM

Re: NFL Policy on noisemakers

Ramkind145January 22, 2019 02:05PM

Not sure MaMa...IMO it's all about....

roman18132January 22, 2019 12:22PM

Andy Reid .... James Harden... Clayton Kershaw.....

Paydirt206January 22, 2019 01:36PM