Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: As for me...

October 19, 2023 04:18AM
JamesJM

Take Kendricks for example... first, those penalties are giving me fits. If you think YOU have gotten upset by them you should see what my reactions were. laughing smiley At the same time... I'm wondering if the penalties are actually somewhat of a 'good sign' of a player in development? Seems to me that is one of those highly coachable flaws. No idea if he can learn and improve but easy for me to hope he's got the 'stuff' to do just that. - JamesJM

I feel the same way about Kendrick. After the way he played last year, I didn't want him anywhere near the secondary. But aside from the stupid mistakes, I don't see him getting roasted regularly like last year, and I feel that from a coverage standpoint, he's greatly improved. Maybe he just needs more seasoning, or maybe he'll always be a boneheaded, I don't know. My feeling is he's Morris's boy, and he's not going anywhere no matter how we feel. I'm more apt now to sit back and see how he develops, and try to not bite my recliner when he screws up.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams needs are fewer than first thought, but there are still 2 troublesome ones…

Rams43275October 18, 2023 08:49AM

As for me...

JamesJM141October 18, 2023 09:09AM

mtramfan81October 18, 2023 06:23PM

Me too

BC Ramsfan53October 18, 2023 09:09PM

Old Goat35October 19, 2023 04:18AM

Re: Rams needs are fewer than first thought, but there are still 2 troublesome ones…

joram51October 19, 2023 01:33AM