Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tutu had another really good performance!

September 13, 2023 03:49AM
Shecky
Love your reports ,alyoshamucci !

As the self-designated Tutu supporter (well, shout out to Roman18 who's coming on strong), I'm assuming Tutu was just overlooked (pun not intended, RamsDude rolled eyes smiley) in your analysis. He did get a mention in your opening paragraph, tho.

You and SoCAL saw talent that I didn't see back then. beer cheer smiley

Tutu has won me over and I don't mind saying I misjudged him. All the jokes were still funny though! thumbs up smiley

I think several things happened with Tutu. He matured, worked hard and made some plays when given the chance. I think McVay had doubts too. I think that might have been why McVay didn't try to work him in the plan more but Tutu has changed his mind too.

I still think Tutu has some limitations but absolutely can be a weapon if used properly and if he can stay healthy!

I will be rooting for Tutu to have continued success! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout Game 1 Seahawks

alyoshamucci392September 12, 2023 02:03PM

Re: The usual down to earth review...this one caught

Rams_78114September 12, 2023 02:50PM

playing sick?

21Dog97September 12, 2023 04:12PM

great post bro...

SunTzu_vs_Camus85September 12, 2023 04:25PM

Thank You Very Much Brother !

BerendsenRam64September 12, 2023 04:28PM

The Second Half D was historically good

Ramsdude77September 13, 2023 03:39AM

Re: Blinkscout Game 1 Seahawks

Shecky61September 13, 2023 03:31AM

Tutu had another really good performance!

Ramsdude66September 13, 2023 03:49AM

RB Room

IdahoRam65September 13, 2023 06:21AM

Re: RB Room

alyoshamucci65September 13, 2023 08:21AM