Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blinkscout Game 1 Seahawks

September 12, 2023 02:03PM
The reason we like chips on our shoulders is because at some point, we get to cash them in.

I was sick sunday so ended up watching in a couple pieces on Monday ... already having seen the stats. Wished I had seen it live I can't imagine what it was like Seeing Puca and Tutu go for 235.

The Great

1) Not having to hear about our inexperienced defense and what an utter failure it was for a week.

2) PUUUUUUUUUUca ... 15 targets? 10 catches?

3) Stafford's arm.

4) Offensive line (more pass pro than running)

5) Steve the bulldozer Avila.

The Good

6) Which rookie WR was better in his first outing?

7) Kyren Williams. Okay I did not like the pick. I thought he relied on his O line at ND too much and wasn't going to have the vision. I sit quietly corrected. And he's not just ample in pass pro, he's aggressive. Usually the back is a step deep in the holes and then gets pushed back and the QBs motion is impacted at least slightly. And his ability to run at odd angles keeps him capable of violent moves in the hole to stay upright.

8) Akers at full speed. He had almost zero lanes, they absolutely sold out when he was in the game.

9) Higbee just being a reliable dude.

10) Was that Kendrick carrying 4.4 Metcalf down the sideline? Yeah he got turned around once for an ugly TD but he held his own.

11) Byron Young was chasing Geno a round a lot.

12) Run defense with smaller guys? I think it could be better and we'll get a stiff challenge this week.

The Bad

13) Teams needs to function better.

14) Van has to catch that ball. His hands were even positioned wrong.

15) Kenneth Walker carved us up a little more than I'd like.

Im not saying more because I'm sure I'll have a rougher time next week and I'm just enjoying this.

College

16) Year of the QB. They are everywhere. I mean we're getting down to Shough on TTech. Biggest improvement for me was Ewers of Texas. Shed Sanders is a point guard, need to see more. Im not a Jordan Travis or Jayden Daniels fan. Bo Nix is a backup. Michael Penix? Riley Leonard? JJ McCarthy? And I still like the WKY kid Austin Reed.

17) Keon Johnson at FSU WR 6-4 210 caught my eye big time.

18) I was hesitant with Prime. You gotta respect results. And that kid that plays both ways is ... I don't even know. Travis Hunter ... just ... just the conditioning alone.

Add ons welcome as well as questions ....

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout Game 1 Seahawks

alyoshamucci392September 12, 2023 02:03PM

Re: The usual down to earth review...this one caught

Rams_78114September 12, 2023 02:50PM

playing sick?

21Dog98September 12, 2023 04:12PM

great post bro...

SunTzu_vs_Camus85September 12, 2023 04:25PM

Thank You Very Much Brother !

BerendsenRam65September 12, 2023 04:28PM

The Second Half D was historically good

Ramsdude77September 13, 2023 03:39AM

Re: Blinkscout Game 1 Seahawks

Shecky61September 13, 2023 03:31AM

Tutu had another really good performance!

Ramsdude67September 13, 2023 03:49AM

RB Room

IdahoRam65September 13, 2023 06:21AM

Re: RB Room

alyoshamucci66September 13, 2023 08:21AM