Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Absolutely WhiteHorns!

July 13, 2023 02:44PM
WhiteHorns

Yes and sixties blue and white as throwbacks

That would be my choice too! I wouldn't mind if they used both B+Y and B+W 50/50!!! thumbs up smiley

I know some are ok with the new uni's and helmet horn(?) but IMO the rebrand could've been done better to please everyone. A simple poll on social media would've been a good start.

I would have chosen to "upgrade" the Ferragamo's like Crazylegs has so brilliantly done many times here to show us it WAS possible to do without neutering the horn.

Then, if I was still h3ll bent on wearing a "new" style uni to win over the "younger market", I would have released the current uni as an "alternate" to see how well they are liked.

We are allowed to have multiple uni's so we could have had the B+Y's AND B+W's too to please the very loyal older fanbase that stuck with this team from LA to Stl and back. Thick and thin. Good and bad. No matter how bad things were, the "older" fans STILL bought merch and supported the team.

To "Thank" the older fans who were finally elated that the Rams were back in LA and seemed to be on the rise with a growing fanbase, Demoff decides to "spit on tradition" by neutering the horn.

Demoff actually said they wanted try and win over the younger kids with a rebrand as if there was no way any "younger" fans would like the ICONIC traditional look they used for what? 70 years???

The whole thing could have been done SOOO much better IMO. I think most of us (except for Demoff lol ) would agree with that. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Which throwback uniform should the Rams bring back?

BerendsenRam202July 13, 2023 11:43AM

Stupid article

Ramsdude88July 13, 2023 01:23PM

Re: Stupid article

WhiteHorns82July 13, 2023 01:41PM

Absolutely WhiteHorns!

Ramsdude59July 13, 2023 02:44PM

Re: Stupid article

303070July 13, 2023 02:48PM

That's a good question 3030

Ramsdude47July 13, 2023 04:08PM

Re: That's a good question 3030