Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stupid article

July 13, 2023 01:23PM
BerendsenRam
[www.turfshowtimes.com]

Apparently that dead horse's heart is still pumping and needs another beating! lol

EVERYONE (except for Kevin Dumboff) knows the MOST popular uni amongst Rams fans are the Ferragamo's and it's not even close.

It's the uni that shouldn't have to be called a "throwback". They should STILL be the MAIN uni but Kevin Dumboff decided he knew better than everyone else and thought it would be a good idea to "crap on tradition" by neutering the horn.

I know it. You know it. The author knows it too but still decided to publish this stupid article asking a question that has already been answered 1,000,000 times!!!

Does this author live on Mars??? Because that's the only explanation for asking such a stupid question. Mr. Grisak, please refund the compensation you received for writing this waste of time.

The bottom line is that Kevin Dumboff screwed all the Rams fans when he decided he was a genius and knew what the fans wanted.

He says it was for the "kiddies" who will want to go out and buy the new uni because the Ferragamo's wouldn't be liked by the youngsters! rolled eyes smiley

Dude, you are sooo out of touch with your fan base it isn't funny. You need to get over yourself Dumboff. You are NOT the smartest guy in the room.

Do us all a favor Mr. Dumboff. For the blasphemy you committed with our Tradition you should take 2 weeks off and then quit. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2023 01:24PM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Which throwback uniform should the Rams bring back?

BerendsenRam202July 13, 2023 11:43AM

Stupid article

Ramsdude87July 13, 2023 01:23PM

Re: Stupid article

WhiteHorns82July 13, 2023 01:41PM

Absolutely WhiteHorns!

Ramsdude59July 13, 2023 02:44PM

Re: Stupid article

303070July 13, 2023 02:48PM

That's a good question 3030

Ramsdude47July 13, 2023 04:08PM

Re: That's a good question 3030