Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well said Ridgewood!

January 31, 2023 10:34AM
Ridgewood Ram
I wouldn't. When you look at his defense compared to DeMeco Ryans, it's a no brainer why he will be a HC any second now. Yes, AD was sidelined and the D Wass somewhat injured, but his schemes especially that soft zone is painful to watch. Unfortunately, I think we are stuck with him for another season.

I just don't think the owners think as highly of Morris as some here do. It's pretty obvious otherwise, he would have already been "poached" like all the other coaches have under McVay.

I think every one of those "poached" coaches had less experience than Morris but they got jobs as HC's while Morris couldn't even get an interview. Not one team thought he would be good enough. Not one.

It's pretty damning when Nathaniel Hackett hets a HC job but Morris can't. rolled eyes smiley

Ryans has a lot of talent on that team but does he have 3 hof'ers like Morris has had? Ryans will get himself a HC gig this year IMO while Morris is over looked again.

I think we are stuck with him for another season too. I am ok with that as long as he learns how to run something other than that soft zone!

Glad to see others speaking up about Morris and his Charmin Shell. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2023 10:37AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Los Angeles Rams 2023 coaching staff: Who’s here, who’s gone, what’s open?

BerendsenRam328January 30, 2023 04:43PM

Bogardus also not retained nm

CROMWELL21103January 31, 2023 12:35AM

Yeah was never a fan of Thad

den-the-coach109January 31, 2023 02:28AM

I hope whatever changes happen, happen soon!

Ramsdude77January 31, 2023 04:12AM

Would you hire Morris?

Ridgewood Ram117January 31, 2023 09:24AM

Re: Would you hire Morris?

BerendsenRam75January 31, 2023 10:21AM

Well said Ridgewood!

Ramsdude61January 31, 2023 10:34AM

YES and I would invest more in the defense and OL

BumRap43February 01, 2023 08:12AM

Couple of things here…

Rams43131January 31, 2023 06:29AM

Colts may wait until after the SB to Hire a HC