Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I hope whatever changes happen, happen soon!

January 31, 2023 04:12AM
If we wait too long we could potentially miss out on some very good coaches. rolled eyes smiley

Who is the best ST coach out there? Do we go with an experienced guy or an up and comer? IMO, that's a very important position that could be an issue if we don't get the right guy. ST's are a huge part of the game as we all know.

What about Morris? Will anyone hire him or will he stay? I am ok with him staying but would love to see some changes to the scheme. I would be ok if he left too. He really is more qualified than some of the people he was passed over for the last few years.

The lack of interest in Morris is very telling of how the league's owner's feel about him as a HC. I don't know if they are right or wrong but I do know they know more than any of us here do.

Maybe he gets some more interviews this offseason, IDK.

I just realized Morris has only had 3 more interviews for a HC spot than I have the past 2 years!!! lol

What about OL coach? Another VERY important position. Can Zak Kromer fill the spot his dad Aaron held? Do we get an experienced OL coach with a good track record? Is there anyone like that out there?

Lots of works to do! OTA's will be here before you know it. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Los Angeles Rams 2023 coaching staff: Who’s here, who’s gone, what’s open?

BerendsenRam328January 30, 2023 04:43PM

Bogardus also not retained nm

CROMWELL21103January 31, 2023 12:35AM

Yeah was never a fan of Thad

den-the-coach109January 31, 2023 02:28AM

I hope whatever changes happen, happen soon!

Ramsdude77January 31, 2023 04:12AM

Would you hire Morris?

Ridgewood Ram117January 31, 2023 09:24AM

Re: Would you hire Morris?

BerendsenRam75January 31, 2023 10:21AM

Well said Ridgewood!

Ramsdude62January 31, 2023 10:34AM

YES and I would invest more in the defense and OL

BumRap43February 01, 2023 08:12AM

Couple of things here…

Rams43131January 31, 2023 06:29AM

Colts may wait until after the SB to Hire a HC