Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oh yeah, definitely...

September 06, 2022 02:22PM
and for the most part, they all SUCK..

Of the Jaws series, Jaws 2 isn't bad.. it has its moments, even with Jackie screaming her head off the entire movie.. Jaws 3 is horrible, Jaws the Revenge is laughably stupid, but I watch it often lol

Deep Blue Sea is probably my second favorite shark movie.. the two sequels were awful.. The Reef wasn't too bad.. The Shallows was REALLY good up until the ending.. the ending of The Shallows is probably the WORST ending to a movie in movie history.. its indescribably BAD.. and STUPID.. how could they screw that up?

47 Meters Down is ok, if you don't mind that they rape dive science in it.. The sequel was totally stupid, but I watched it a second time and it started growing on me.. The sequel is important to me in TWO ways:
1, its a shark movie..
2, its filmed in the caves we dive in Mexico.. So, not only is it stupid in a shark sense, its REALLY stupid in a cave dive sense.. I guess if you've never cave dove - especially in that area. you might live with it, but its hilarious to us.. We were busting out laughing in the theater.. Nobody there could understand why lol.

Of course, seen all the Sharknado movies.. They have their moments lol

Then there's the Open Water trilogy.. the first one was ok... the second one - Open Water Adrift is awesome - in a bad way.. but, you HAVE to watch it.. Nothing to do with sharks, at all, but is totally classic.. the third one BLOWS mega chunks..

The Meg is ok.. Could have been better..

There's tons more.. i usually buy them when I see them at walmart.. Pretty much all B-list shark movies are AWFUL.. Horrible CGI, horrible story line, horrible acting.. I probably have 10 more shark movies on DVD I can't remember the name of.. and with good reason lol

there have been 2 more come out I haven't seen yet - The Requiem (with Alisha Silverstone) and I forget the name of the other.. I hear they both suck lol

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I am definitely the King of Jaws...

sstrams203September 02, 2022 07:01PM

Jaws in RealD 3D is pretty dang awesome..

sstrams48September 03, 2022 07:54PM

They do that Jaws on the Water thing here

IowaRam111September 04, 2022 02:54AM

That's the only format I haven't seen..

sstrams44September 04, 2022 05:20AM

You ever watch other shark movies

IowaRam47September 06, 2022 02:02PM

Oh yeah, definitely...

sstrams41September 06, 2022 02:22PM

I watched 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea last night....

JamesJM46September 06, 2022 02:42PM

Yeah, that skeleton scene..

sstrams57September 06, 2022 03:04PM

The biggest goof in Jaws had to be the Orca.

Ramgator44September 06, 2022 03:17PM

Ah geez...

sstrams48September 06, 2022 03:25PM

Yep!

Ramgator50September 07, 2022 04:51AM