Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm on facebook every day..

March 26, 2022 12:57PM
running the Coyote group and bands and stuff.. I have friends all over the world and facebook is like a rolodex for me, so to lock me out for some communist garbage is ridiculous.. Speaking of the Coyote thing, we have a few investigator type people in our group who have uncovered MAJOR misappropriation of funds in the school system by the Superintendent.. He was only holding his job because he had a 4-3 advantage of the school board member vote - same 4 that voted out the Coyotes.. they have an alliance and pretty much get what they want..

Anyways, two of those 4 are publicly DONE with the Superintendent after stuff we uncovered.. So, we expect him to be voted out at the next vote.. we also dug into his past - he resigned from his last Superintendent position the day before he was to be voted out..

So, the Superintendent is trying to post in my Coyote facebook group, the Wichita Falls Mayor is trying to post in my Coyote group, and so is the head of the Chamber of Commerce.. apparently we are ruffling some feathers and now the big dogs in town are trying to get involved.. But.. I own the key to their ability to post on my group, which has double in size in the last few months.. and I won't let them post.. So, they may be totally corrupt and dogging us, but at least I have control over them in my group and I won't let them post lol

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anyone else get locked out of facebook?

sstrams116March 26, 2022 06:51AM

I have to do the two factor authorization login thing

IowaRam70March 26, 2022 07:00AM

It would be much easier...

sstrams81March 26, 2022 07:21AM

Happened to me twice...... Two 24 hr lockouts. Because.....

Ramgator83March 26, 2022 09:05AM

That's a different kind of lockout..

sstrams83March 26, 2022 11:07AM

yeah , different kind of lockout then what I was thinking

IowaRam98March 26, 2022 11:28AM

I'm on facebook every day..

sstrams81March 26, 2022 12:57PM