Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That's a different kind of lockout..

March 26, 2022 11:07AM
and I just was locked out for two days because I replied to a Tom Brady unretirement meme and said, "come on back Tom, and we'll kick your ass again"... and was banned for inciting violence..

This lockout was because facebook decided, without tell me, that I am a person of interest because I have so much traffic, or something, so I was FORCED to enable two factor authorization so it would be harder to hack me.. its either because I get 500 posts a day for the mascot thing or because in my job section I have that I work for the DoD in government.. its one fo the two - possibly both..

But to lock my account, without warning, until I enable two factor authorization is something a communist country would do.. Our first amendment rights are being stripped from us at record pace.. I'm sure faceook employees are all heavily invested in those digital keys that you use to enable two factor authorization.. I just spent $75 on two of them because facebook made me in order to continue using my account.. I've never heard of these, but now I have two on the way..

[www.yubico.com]

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anyone else get locked out of facebook?

sstrams116March 26, 2022 06:51AM

I have to do the two factor authorization login thing

IowaRam70March 26, 2022 07:00AM

It would be much easier...

sstrams81March 26, 2022 07:21AM

Happened to me twice...... Two 24 hr lockouts. Because.....

Ramgator83March 26, 2022 09:05AM

That's a different kind of lockout..

sstrams82March 26, 2022 11:07AM

yeah , different kind of lockout then what I was thinking

IowaRam98March 26, 2022 11:28AM

I'm on facebook every day..

sstrams81March 26, 2022 12:57PM