Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pretty scary evening

December 16, 2021 01:20PM
118 Severe Thunderstorm WARNINGS

71 Tornado WARNINGS

they were coming in soooooooooo fast , our phones never stopped for over an hour

I actually got a little scared there for a bit ,

was sitting here watching Marvels Hawkeye on Disney Plus ( Best Show Ever )

and we knew the severe weather was coming , but the speed at which it came was incredible

was were watching TV , the lights dimmed a couple times , the winds just picked up like crazy , and it got really loud outside , they always say a tornado sounds like a fright train , well , this sounded like a freight train , right out the window , the the power went out , and the wife and I were like oohhh Censored Smiley

but luckily , the the power came right back on , out phones lite up with multiple tornado warnings , and we headed for the basement

we got a radio down there so we could listen to the local stations

luckily , no tornadoes right here , just 70-80 MPH winds

the whole thing passed by pretty quickly , the tornadoes were farther south , they say there are over 100,000 people without power , and it could take up to 72 hours to restore some , just what you want to hear in the middle of December

last I hear they were reporting 5 deaths , , and lots out rural buildings damaged

our high school was suppose to have a wrestling match with Alta Aurelia tonight but has been postpond , as Aurelia was one of the towns that got hit pretty good last night

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Well , we just went through a Tornado Warning Attachments

IowaRam162December 15, 2021 02:24PM

Pretty scary evening Attachments

IowaRam84December 16, 2021 01:20PM

And now , we're off to see Spider-man , No Way Home

IowaRam80December 16, 2021 01:23PM

Said it before and I'll say it again. I'll take our Hurricanes any day over your area.

Ramgator63December 16, 2021 03:04PM

That's actually an interesting question...

JamesJM66December 16, 2021 04:00PM