Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

For years, I thought I was gonna Coach Little League Baseball. And THEN....

May 07, 2024 08:54AM
I watched a couple of seasons of my Wife's youngest playing. I have to tell ya, in just 2 seasons, I saw 5-6 incidents where I'd be in trouble. Maybe led away in handcuffs. LOL I saw a LOT of "Summers Eve" PARENTS that made me cringe. I also saw too many ego driven Coaches that pissed me off. Especially when the post season "All Star" crap started up. That is where you see the KARENS emerge most in the stands and the Coaches who want trophies more than the kids. It was late in the All Star rounds when I saw a kid who was a STUD Baseball Player. Absolute natural ability. But he never smiled. He'd crush the ball over the fence and round the bases with a straight face. He was bored as hell and DONE! MEANWHILE.....His Ass Hat Dad....One at bat, this kid CRUSHED a ball to the gap. All his Dad said......"Don't drop your shoulder like I have told you not to and you would have touched them all." My Wife looks at me and says..."Let it go". She could just glance and tell I was fuming.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Little League Travel Ball has gone Bat Poop CRAZY! My Neighbor across the Street...

Ramgator39May 06, 2024 04:14PM

Club sports is ridiculous

ferragamo7916May 06, 2024 06:21PM

For years, I thought I was gonna Coach Little League Baseball. And THEN....

Ramgator13May 07, 2024 08:54AM

Yup, that's my experience as well, Ferragamo...

JamesJM16May 07, 2024 11:42AM

Think I mentioned it before...Even ex Braves Star, John Smoltz slammed Little League.

Ramgator10May 07, 2024 01:41PM