Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I give up, I just don't like the NBA....

February 20, 2023 08:43AM
Oh I'll still watch the championship, always have, but that's it. It just bores me to death.

This weekend my grandson's were here, they love the NBA, and we watched the.... I don't know what it's called... the All Star thing where they dance, sing, have competitions... and yes, I was bored... BUT.... have to admit some of what they do is amazing.

3pt shots, for example.... incredible how good they are. Also dunking... now you may have heard me say before that it does not impress me when a guy who is well over 6' tall dunks a basketball.... that's nothing for them and why the crowds get all "Wow" every time one of these tall giants dunks a basketball makes no sense to me. It's like being wow'd, over and over again, with a NASCAR driver starting his engine... doesn't take a lot of skill.... HOWEVER....

In the All Star dunking contest they get creative... and some of it is astounding. This year some guy who is listed at 6' 2" won it... he's probably only 6' actually... and he was amazing.

My grandson's knew every player on the court for the All Star Jamboree, or whatever they call it. I knew, I think, 2...although their names didn't immediately come to mind... which makes me, I'm pretty sure....

The least knowledgeable NBA person in the world. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I give up, I just don't like the NBA....

JamesJM103February 20, 2023 08:43AM

Grandson's got one of those basketball games....

JamesJM50February 20, 2023 03:13PM

He made it, 21Dog...

JamesJM57February 20, 2023 05:17PM

congrats to Ashton

21Dog48February 21, 2023 04:10AM

This broke my heart....

JamesJM47February 21, 2023 05:24AM

Re: I give up, I just don't like the NBA....

SeattleRam51February 20, 2023 07:11PM

That's part of it for me....

JamesJM52February 20, 2023 08:30PM