Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I don't think McVay has lost the team

November 27, 2022 03:40AM
Ramstien
I think part of the responsibility is on the coaches not having these players ready at the start of the season and part of it is on the players for not having themselves ready when the season began. I believe during a season like this some of the players are quitting on McVay and are probably sick of hearing his pep talks. The bottom line is, this team was not ready to play ball when the season started and things have just snowballed as the season has rolled on. It appears to me that McVay has lossed this team.

If there are players who give up on McVay after one losing season, I am not sure they are the right players to be here anyway. If you don't want to be here...See ya! We don't want you here either. Good luck on your future endeavors! lol

McVay has his issues, no doubt. We all have seen them and complained about them but he is still the best HC we have had since, well, maybe ever. lol

2 Super Bowls in 5 years makes me think he is not done yet and has earned the right to try and rebuild/retool IMO. Also, this is the most adversity he has faced as a HC. We will learn a lot from how he responds....and so will he.

I think McVay will adjust his play calling.
I think he will have his "depth" more ready to play going forward ie; Tutu, McClutch etc.
I think he will replace some coaches.
I think he will replace some players. We already seen it with Hollins and Hendo.

The bottom line for me is that I am not ready to give up on the best HC we ever had after just one bad season with HISTORIC OL injuries and 5 straight seasons of having his coaching staff raided.

I cannot think of one HC in the history of the NFL that could put out a winning team with all injuries and coaching changes. Can you?

If we only had half the injuries to the OL this year we might even have a winning record right now and this is a very different conversation.

I have faith in McVay and this organization that they will get things corrected...and quickly too!

So have a bit more patience my friend. Over??? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Do injuries coincide with losing more than just the obvious?

roman18320November 26, 2022 04:30AM

"Momentum"

alyoshamucci193November 26, 2022 05:25AM

Good question

Ram_Ruler154November 26, 2022 05:55AM

I think injuries are just a fact of life, especially on the OL…

Rams43138November 26, 2022 05:57AM

Not aged well

OzRam76November 26, 2022 10:43PM

Re: I think injuries are just a fact of life, especially on the OL…

Ramstien95November 27, 2022 03:09AM

I don't think McVay has lost the team

Ramsdude79November 27, 2022 03:40AM

+1........nm

Arkansas Ram54November 27, 2022 05:11AM