Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I am concerned about McVay

October 31, 2022 04:55PM
Yesterday with 1 minute to go in the half up 14-10 with the niners getting the ball to start the second half he chose to run the ball and the clock out to end the half.

He stated in the post game interview that he didn't want to risk a mistake at the half. This screams to me that he has no confidence in his offensive personnel, we have kept mighty mouse Atwell on this team because of his speed, alot of good that does when he's sitting on the bench.

This is not the first time he has done that this year, this offense is trash, we are the worst second half team in the league.

Mcvay is not the same guy we hired, he's gone soft, this pains me to say it because I am a Huge Mcvay fan and up until yesterday I thought he could turn this around. But he can't coach scared, that's the kiss of death. He needs to find some Sean Payton Inside of himself somewhere, like him or not Payton is not scared to put that foot on a teams throat.

Mcvay should be embarrassed for losing so many times against Shanny, I don't see how any professional could be ok with that unless they are fine with losing to their childhood dream team. 3-9 in 6 years. OUCH!!! that really has to hurt and I know it does with the players. They don't like it either and it showed in the chippiness, the Niners chirp and ridicule these Rams just as their fans do Rams fans.

Mcvay is going to lose the players and fans respect if he doesn't start coaching to win and stop coaching scared to make mistakes.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I am concerned about McVay

The_Zone315October 31, 2022 04:55PM

I think it’s a matter of damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t

Ekern5594October 31, 2022 08:06PM

Re: I think it’s a matter of damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t

sfbayram93November 01, 2022 01:21AM

dodgerram61November 01, 2022 01:50AM

Rams4354November 01, 2022 04:53AM

The OL is a big contributor