Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: IMHO.....On paper, this Rams Squad is even better than last seasons squad.

August 31, 2022 05:29PM
oldschoolramfan

OLINE has a couple new faces, but you can't forget that Allen was a question mark starting last season and he made the Pro Bowl. Plus, Noteboom is not a rookie, he is a NFL vet that is getting his shot after 3 years. He's ready to start!

not feeling as good about the oline as you oldschool.

havs and allen are anchors for sure.

have not seen enough of noteboom to get comfortable with him yet vs what big whit did for us. obviously he got extended so the rams are betting on him but i just don't know if that's because they had no other options.

i'm fine with edwards at lg, i think he gets over-looked. he's serviceable.

no idea what to expect from shelton at rg. i didn't really think all that much of corbett so rg might be a push. we'll see. at least he's been hanging around for a while so that's a good sign.

my biggest concern is the depth:

bobby evans. there's been so many complaints on this board about him. he was a surprise to stick. but has been around awhile.

anchrum and jackson? i think it was jackson that got schooled by rumph in a preseason game. haven't seen much of anchrum. don't know what to think of him.

and then bruss is on IR.

i do like :

the defensive secondary. really not much to say here. competitive.

i think we'll be better than just fine at olb even without von miller. {i guess without garrett which confuses me}.

ilb's are certainly much, much better than last year with e jones in year 2 and the supreme addition of bwagz. good gracious what bwagz does for our defense should be incredible.

our starting 3 d line are a really big deal. they are serious. but they are the same. i'm comfortable with their backups once BB3 gets back.

the receiving corps is lights out, including the practice squad. and that is without obj. i'm thinking we probably won't spend the cap space on obj at this point.

i'm hoping akers and henderson will be fine and a great tandem with k williams and funk behind them.

so so so so looking forward to stafford in year 2 in the scheme. this is the biggest upside deal to me. he had such a great year with kupp last year. now he has a rob and another year under his belt. plus , who know's what mccutcheon will offer. or atwell or higbee. hopkins. or even skowronek.

i am looking forward to this year but i would love to see them beef up the o line depth......
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

IMHO.....On paper, this Rams Squad is even better than last seasons squad.

oldschoolramfan430August 31, 2022 05:45AM

Rams43188August 31, 2022 05:51AM

BerendsenRam148August 31, 2022 07:38AM

David Deacon153August 31, 2022 11:22AM

Except for Edge

merlin192August 31, 2022 03:01PM

Re: Except for Edge

AlbaNY_Ram244August 31, 2022 03:29PM

Personally I am going to miss his dancing

Atlantic Ram228August 31, 2022 07:32PM

Re: Except for Edge

LMU93252September 01, 2022 03:46AM

george_allen143August 31, 2022 05:29PM

Re: a healthy Ramsey too!

hammer180August 31, 2022 07:33PM

And, on paper, it's a tougher schedule

NewMexicoRam158September 01, 2022 04:13AM

that's an understatement....

JamesJM196September 01, 2022 06:09AM

no question, AND...

LMU93127September 01, 2022 06:13AM