Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Weapons are significantly upgraded

May 11, 2022 08:24AM
Robinson is a much better receiver than Woods. It's not close. Odell still might sign with the Rams, but even if he doesn't having Robinson for 17 games is an upgrade over half a season of Odell.

Williams is a significant upgrade over Henderson. He gives the Rams a much better backup situation. Last year this time it was clear the Rams were about to beat their head against that RB wall yet again with Henderson serving as primary depth, because they added a guy in Funk who was also an injury risk type. This year they add Williams who is a whole different animal. Our RB room is improved and it won't take fans long to see that. Also we will hopefully have Akers for a full season and he doesn't have a lot of room to mess around with a guy like Williams behind him on the chart. It's going to be a big difference.

The translation here is we're going to see more offensive volume with this offense. Meaning more first downs. More snaps and sustained drives. More time of possession. And more opportunity for more big plays. Stafford is probably going to win MVP this year because not only are the weapons upgraded but he's also going to get a second camp to fully master this offense and take things next level. We saw him really start clicking in this offense in the playoffs last year. Another camp plus the weapons moves means really good things for us.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams remain at the top of post-draft NFL power rankings

BerendsenRam302May 10, 2022 09:06AM

I'd go a step further re: QB

merlin228May 10, 2022 07:43PM

Re: I'd go a step further re: QB

droopy169May 10, 2022 07:57PM

David Deacon211May 11, 2022 04:23AM

Rams43119May 11, 2022 06:23AM

Weapons are significantly upgraded