Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I'd go a step further re: QB

May 11, 2022 04:23AM
WR: Robinson versus Woods: Maybe a slight improvement due to the fit Robinson has in the offense. Plus another year of experiences for Jefferson & the young guns behind him. Better.

RB: Got a healthy Akers for the full year, with Henderson also raring to go. Will Miss Sony but still a plus overall. The Rookie may get some 3rd down action too.

TE: Maybe better as Blanton and Hopkins got some valuable experience.

Offensive Line: Lots of new faces will miss Whit and Corbett. We may be weaker here. Though there is a chance we will run block better which may open things up.

OJB still a question

Stafford: He has a year under his belt in the offense. Gotta think this training camp will be a lot different for him and expect him to improve to some degree.

Coaching: I think there are some things that can be cleaned up here in terms of making adjustments, which improved, and game management. Expect Stafford/McVay to be of one mind even more than last year which will help. Not sure how new coordinator factors in.

Overall: I think the weapons are similar to the year before. Not too concerned about the Offensive Line but with 2 new starters there is a little prove it to me that must take place. Robinson offers a different look versus Woods on catching contested balls which I think is a plus but we lose Woods running ability & blocking. I expect a lot more from Akers being totally healthy and with a full training camp. I am cautiously optimistic that the offense will improve.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams remain at the top of post-draft NFL power rankings

BerendsenRam300May 10, 2022 09:06AM

I'd go a step further re: QB

merlin227May 10, 2022 07:43PM

droopy168May 10, 2022 07:57PM

David Deacon210May 11, 2022 04:23AM

Rams43117May 11, 2022 06:23AM

Weapons are significantly upgraded