Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Deadpool's 2022 Big Board

April 24, 2022 03:32PM
My 2021 200 player Big Board

A few notes before I get to the list:

1. I have seen every player. Some guys I have only seen in the Senior Bowl. Others I have seen a ton. So my grading is not perfect.

2. This is a board built from a scoring system and not where I think they will land in the draft. That is a predictive board.

3. I simplified my scoring again, so players are grouped more in clumps so if you see a player at 47, he could in theory be slotted 38th to say 56th, its a little more subjective, or basically where I feel they belong. Its more organic I guess?

4. I summarized each player to give you an idea of their strengths and weaknesses, if you see one with too many comments one way or the other, it doesn't mean he should be higher or lower.

5. I stopped at 225 players, I have plenty more, just not in a precise order and not typed out in a condensed 2 sentence breakdown. 225 puts you basically at the middle of the 6th round and frankly, once you get to the back half of the 3rd day, it is a total crapshoot and lists mean absolutely nothing. Its all about fit and filling holes and taking chances on upside guys. Or adding special teamers. If asked for, I would be willing to build a vertically stacked Rams board.

6. ask any questions you like.

7. Its been a pretty crappy spring for me, cold temps, lots of wind and lots of snow in North Dakota. Calving has become a nightmare, we are no where near getting into the fields yet and frankly we are all a month behind. So I have really struggled to get you guys my stuff. I apologize for that. I am going to just start dumping everything starting tonight. So if it looks like spam, it kinda is lol.

8. There are no punters on my board. I notice them when watching games, but I just don't prioritize them on my big boards. Sorry.

1. Aidan Hutchenson - Edge - Michigan - 6'-6" 265 lbs. - Pass rush monster, excellent size, strength and length for the position. Red hot motor. Good against the run. Prototype bluechip 43 end.

2. Evan Neal - OT - Alabama - 6'-7" 350 lbs. - Power and length that make him tough in the run game. Pass pro could use a bit of refinement. High floor, high ceiling type that at worst is a starting RT for a decade. Ceiling could be top 5 LT. Power blocking scheme.

3. Ikem Ekwonu - OT - NCST - 6'-4" 320 lbs. - Super aggressive mauler with loads of power to back that up. Decent mobility. Any blocking scheme diverse.

4. Kayvon Thibodeaux - Edge - Oregon - 6'-5" 258 lbs. - Good against the run and pass. Flexible with juice to get home. Heady player. Maybe some character red flags. even or odd front diverse.

5. Kyle Hamilton - Safety - Notre Dame - 6'-4" 220 lbs. - Super athletic with rare size for the position. Can defend the run and pass and is a very moveable chess piece. I think his spot may be as a $ backer.

6. Andrew Booth Jr. - CB - Clemson - 6'-0" 200 lbs. - I thought he was the best CB I saw in 2021, Very fluid in his movement, size and speed are perfect for the outside. Not afraid to tackle and will make plays on the ball in the passing game. Outside CB man or zone.

7. Jermaine Johnson - Edge - FSU - 6'-5" 262 lbs. - Run/pass balanced edge that has the explosiveness and athleticism to rush the passer and the strength to handle the run game. Motor always running. 43-34 edge.

8. Ahmad Gardner - CB - Cinn. - 6'-3" 200 lbs. - Long, aggressive DB that should thrive in zone coverage. Will bully WRs at the line, but has the speed and athleticism to turn and run with anyone. Zone or press man outside CB.

9. Travon Walker - Edge - Georgia - 6'-5" 275 lbs. - Prototypical 43 DE. Explosive, fluid athlete. Applies pressure to OLmen with his get off. Handles the run game well. Speed to power guy that needs some development in pass rush moves. 43 DE

10. Derek Stingley Jr. - CB - LSU - 6'-1" 195 lbs. - My consensus #1 CB since he was a freshman, injuries have slowed him down, but he has every tool in his toolbox to be a first rate shutdown CB. Zone or man coverage diverse.

11. Chris Olave - WR - Ohio State - 6'-1" 190 lbs. - Love his size and speed, but love his route running more. Was a big play machine in college and his skill set translates well to the NFL.

12. Kenyon Green - OG - Texas A&M - 6'-4" 325 lbs. - Powerful mauler that wants to bury his opponent. Also does well in pass blocking due to his hand strength and athleticism. I think he fits any blocking scheme.

13. Devonte Wyatt - DT - Georgia - 6'-3" 307 lbs. - Crazy athlete on the inside that can pressure the QB with his explosiveness. Holds his own in the run game. 3 tech

14. Charles Cross - OT - Miss. State - 6'-5" 310 lbs. - Pass blocking ahead of run blocking due to him being more athletic than strong. Real mobile. Skill set is perfect for a zone scheme.

15. Nakobe Dean - LB - Georgia - 6'-0" 225 lbs. - Sideline to sideline, can drop into coverage, I like his blitz ability. Was a leader on a team full of studs. Fun guy to watch, as he is everywhere. I think he could work as a WILL in a 43 or an ILB in a 34.

16. Tyler Linderbaum - OC - Iowa - 6'-3" 290 lbs. - A technician as a blocker. Aggressive to the whistle. Won't wow you with power, but holds his own. A wrestling background I like to see in my interior lineman. Far and away the top center in college. Zone scheme is his best fit, but he works anywhere.

17. Jameson Williams - WR - Alabama - 6'-2" 189 lbs. - A torn ACL muddies his draft stock, but is an explosive inside/outside WR that is a threat to house it every time he gets his hands on the ball.

18. Zion Johnson - OG - BC - 6'-3" 315 lbs. - A real aggressive tone setter, Good technique, doesn't have the length to be a OT. Zone scheme best fit.

19. Devin Lloyd - LB - Utah - 6'-3" 235 lbs. - Another do it all Lber, he's a thumper, but also a solid tackler. Has a nose for the ball and knows how to get there. I think he is scheme diverse.

20. Garrett Wilson - WR - Ohio State - 6'-0" 188 lbs. - Perfect for the slot, very good route runner. Wish his hands were a little better. Super dangerous playmaker with HR speed.

21. Dax Hill - Safety - Michigan - 6'-0" 192 lbs. - Played a ton of single high and covering the slot, he is not a box safety. He is a willing tackler, great instincts. Competes on every play and I love his versatility. Wish he was a tad bigger.

22. Drake London - WR - USC - 6'-5" 210 lbs. - Decent route runner for his size, he wins on shear size and physicality. A chain mover and redzone threat. A willing blocker is a bonus. 4.55 speed makes him dangerous at all 3 levels.

23. Trent McDuffie - CB - Washington - 5'-11" 195 lbs. - Good athlete with OK size. Can play inside and out. Good luck finding film on him as he was only targeted 36 times all season. Definition of a lockdown corner. Aggressive against the run.

24. Jordan Davis - DT - Georgia - 6'-6" 341 lbs. - Not as athletically freakish in game as we was at the combine. Grown man strong and combined with his size, he needs extra attn. Can play the nose or 3T.

25. DeMarvin Leal - DT - Texas A&M - 6'-4" 290 lbs. - Classic 3T. Great length, good get off at the snap and is a good athlete. Up and down in the run game. Has all the tools to be a very good DT.

26. George Karlaftis - Edge - Purdue - 6'-4" 275 lbs. - Gives off Chris Long vibes, not the longest, not the most agile, but thats OK, he plays with rediculous power and great hands. 43 DE

27. Jahan Dotson - WR - Penn St. - 5'-11" 184 lbs. - Very good hands, smooth route runner, HR threat speed and a dangerous in the open field. Wished he had a bit more size.

28. David Ojabo - Edge - Michigan - 6'-5" 250 lbs. - Torn achilles at pro day makes this a tough projection. Explosive with great flexibility, Toolsy player, but raw and needs time to develop. 34 OLB

29. Malik Willis - QB - Liberty - 6'-1" 220 lbs. - A dual threat QB, he needs a lot of work throwing the football, but has a ton of upside. As a runner, he is extremely dangerous. Every QB in the draft has holes.

30. Kaiir Elam - CB - Florida - 6'-2" 196 lbs. - Love the size/speed combo (sub 4.4) He prefers press man, but can work in any scheme. Tackling is OK. Good ball skills.

31. Desmond Ridder - QB - Cinn. - 6'-4" 207 lbs. - Gives me Russ Wilson vibes a bit, dual threat. Always looking to extend or make plays. Good arm, mechanics could use some work.

32. Christian Watson - WR - NDSU - 6'-5" 211 lbs. - Size/speed combo that makes plays all over the field including jet sweeps at NDSU. Can win at all 3 levels.

33. Trevor Penning - OT - Northern Iowa - 6'-7" 325 lbs. - Likes to play with physicality. Ok mover, not the worlds best athlete. Power scheme

34. Lewis Cine - S - Georgia - 6'-1" 200 lbs. - Saw him play split and single high, so can do it all, I like his aggressiveness against the run. Any scheme fit.

35. Treylon Burks - WR - Arkansas - 6'-3" 225 lbs. - Deebo comps make some sense I guess. But he is more of a possession type and a load to bring down .

36. Christian Harris - LB - Alabama - 6'-2" 232 lbs. - Physical sideline to sideline, can cover, can blitz. 43 WILL or 34 ILB

37. Breece Hall - RB - Iowa State - 6'-1" 220 lbs. - 3 down back that has house speed and can catch passes. Good pass pro and the size to run between the tackles, my #1 back from last year.

38. Matt Corral - QB - Ole Miss - 6'-0" 200 lbs. - I like his leadership and competitiveness but don't like his size. Good arm, good accuracy. Dual threat QB.

39. John Metchie III -WR - Alabama - 6'-0" 195 lbs. - Fast. Big play machine. Good route runner and good size for the position. He does seem to fight the ball some. Not a natural hands catcher.

40. Kenny Pickett - QB - Pitt - 6'-3" 217 lbs. - OK arm strength for a guy that plays like a gunslinger. Decent mobility. Kind of a one year wonder. Small hands. Sees the whole field well with good accuracy.

41. Roger McCreary - CB - Auburn - 6'-0" 189 lbs. - Good size and physicality for the position. Willing tackler. Fast WRs may give him issues. Has played man or zone. Best as a press corner though IMO. Any scheme fit.

42. George Pickens - WR - Georgia - 6'-3" 200 lbs. - He's a size/speed problem for corners. Can get forced off his route and isn't very physical. Medical red flag - ACL

43. Quay Walker - LB - Georgia - 6'-4" 240 lbs. - Tons of range, can blitz and can cover. Good motor. Super aggressive, sometimes to a fault. 43 will or 34 ILB

44. Nik Bonitto - Edge - Oklahoma - 6'-3" 240 lbs. - Stand up edge rusher with the explosiveness and flexibility to flatten and get to the QB. Is dcent against the run. 34 OLB

45. Kenneth Walker III - RB - Mich. State - 5'-10" 210 lbs. - 2 down back. Physical, but with solid feet and balance. Not afraid of contact. Not much of a pass catcher or blocker...yet. Any scheme.

46. Boye Mafe - Edge - Minn. - 6'-4" 255 lbs. - Impressive athlete that pops off the snap. A work in progress against the run, but flashes. A bit raw, but the arrow is straight up on him. 34 OLB

47. Perrion Winfrey - IDL - Oklahoma - 6'-4" 303 lbs. - Aligned everywhere on the DL. Good athlete and is quick off the snap. Shown to play the run and pass effectively. 3 tech

48. David Bell - WR - Perdue - 6'-2" 205 lbs. - Kupp-lite in a word. Good hands, route technician, gets separation. But his deep speed is lacking...see a pattern.

49. Bryan Cook - S - Cinn. - 6'-1" 210 lbs. - He has literally lined up everywhere for Cinn. I like him moving forward, but can cover and has good range. A favorite of mine.

50. Sam Howell - QB - UNC - 6'-1" 221 lbs. - Mac Jones lite is the best comp I can come up with. Undersized, but good arm, good vision, good accuracy. Good mobility. Nothing great or that wows you.

51. Daniel Faalele - OT - Minn. - 6'-9" 387 lbs. - A mountain of a man. He gets his meat hooks into you, you are done. Speed is going to give him issues. Seems like a RT to me. Power scheme.

52. Tariq Woolen - CB - UTSA - 6'-4" 205 lbs. - Raw, a converted WR. So everything you see is a work in progress, but its all there. Ball skills, a willing tackler, his vision and footwork. Zone heavy scheme.

53. Skyy Moore - WR - WMU - 5'-10" 195 lbs. - Impressive athlete with soft hands and advanced route running. Physical DBs can give him issues. Slot WR

54. Trey McBride - TE - Colorado State - 6'-4" 249 lbs. - Was my #2 TE last year, he does everything you ask. Willing blocker, good athlete. Competes like crazy.

55. Tyler Smith - OL - Tulsa - 6'-5" 332 lbs. - Another guy you don't want getting ahold of you. Mauler that seems to enjoy hulk smashing things in front of him. Lacks technique and can be over aggressive. I like him as a OG in a power scheme.

56. Cam Thomas - Edge - SDSU - 6'-5" 264 lbs. - Good athlete that has some pop off the ball. Love his size to handle the run. Decent at rushing the QB. His motor should have blown years ago from overheating. Fun guy to watch. 43 DE

57. Chad Muma - LB - Wyoming - 6'-3" 241 lbs. - Smart, physical, leader that does his best work in the box. Team leader. ILB 43 or 34.

58. Kyler Gordon - CB - Washington - 6'-0" 200 lbs. - Fluid athlete that isn't afraid to tackle. Not the fastest CB in the draft. Can line up anywhere. I kinda like him as a slot.

59. Calvin Austin III - WR - Memphis - 5'-9" 173 lbs. - Tons of speed, little of stature. NOT Tutu, he can run routes and has very soft hands. Physicality is an issue for him.

60. Logan Hall - Edge - Houston - 6'-6" 278 lbs. - He played up and down the line, can defend the run, quick off the snap. Really athletic for his size. I think he is really scheme diverse. 43 end, inside on passing downs, maybe a 5 tech.

61. Danny Gray - WR - SMU - 6'-0" 186 lbs. - More elite 4.3 speed, decent, not great hands, limited route tree and route running prowess. After the catch is when he shines. HR threat.

62. Drake Jackson - Edge - USC - 6'-4" 260 lbs. - Love his size and athletic/flexibility combo to flatten the edge and get home. Underwhelming as a run defender, esp at his size. 34 OLB

63. Travis Jones - IDL - UConn - 6'-4" 326 lbs. - He's a beast against the run and has a bit of juice rushing the passer. I like him as a NT in a 34 or a 1 tech in 43.

64. Jaquan Brisker - S - Penn State - 6'-1" 203 lbs. - Sub 4.5 speed on top of an impressive athletic profile to go with great size. Seems to enjoy hitting...alot. Decent range. I like him in a split safety defense.

65. Arnold Ebiketie - Edge - Penn State - 6'-3" 250 lbs. - Athletic ability and burst puts constant pressure on OTs. Holding the edge against the run is an issue. 34 OLB.

66. Brian Robinson - RB - Alabama - 6'-1" 226 lbs. - Another in a long line of power backs from Alabama. A 1 cut north south back with deceptive long speed. Great power and contact balance. Not much of a pass catcher. Can block though.

67. Isaiah Likely - TE - Coastal Carolina - 6'-4" 241 lbs. - Was moved all over, and can do the same in the NFL. H-back, slot and inline. Willing blocker, but lacks the bulk to be super effective. A seem buster TE.

68. Darian Kinnard - RT/OG - Kentucky - 6'-5" 324 lbs. - What he lacks for in technique, he makes up for in power. He doesn't care to block you as much as he wants to bury you. I like him inside, where his aggressiveness and lack of skill work best for him. If you can harness him, RT would work.

69. Jalen Pitre - S - Baylor - 6'-0" 196 lbs. - A fun kid to watch, he's a tone setter and at his best coming forward. I like him as a SS or a 3rd/box safety, but Baylor literally lines him up everywhere but NT lol.

70. - Isaiah Spiller - RB - Texas A&M - 6'-1" 215 lbs. - 3 down back that lacks HR speed, but is a good pass catcher. Fumbles are an issue. I like his vision. Power scheme.

71. - Carson Strong - QB - Nevada - 6'-4" 226 lbs. - Big arm, seems to process quickly. Not a dual threat QB, but not a statue. Injury history is a concern.

72. Brian Asamoah - LB - Oklahoma - 6'-1" 222 lbs. - Hard hitting sideline to sideline LBer with athleticism to cover in space. A MLB that probably works better as a 43 WILL or a $ backer.

73. Bernhard Raimann - OT - Central Mich. - 6'-7" 304 lbs. - TE turned OT, he is a smooth operator. He's a fluid athlete with very good footwork. Still a work in progress and needs to add strength, buts he looks promising. Zone scheme fit.

74. Dylan Parham - IOL - Memphis - 6'-3" 313 lbs. - Another TE turned OL. Played OT and OG. He is athletic for his size and smooth in space. Again, he needs to add strength, not a people mover. Zone scheme.

75. - Josh Paschal - Edge - Kentucky - 6'-3" 278 lbs. - They moved him all over, and that versatility is what makes him enticing. He's a power rusher with functional athleticism. I like him as a 43 base end with the ability to slide inside on passing downs.

76. Nicolas Petit-Frere - OT - Ohio State - 6'-5" 315 lbs. - Has been both a RT and LT. Another smooth mover with good feet. Enough bulk to speed to power guys, could add some strength. I like him in a zone scheme.

77. James Cook - RB - Georgia - 5'-11" 190 lbs. - Dalvin's brother, Didn't play as fast as his 40, but a tough runner for his size, an excellent pass catcher. Committee back in a zone scheme.

78. Channing Tindall - LB - Georgia - 6'-2" 223 lbs. - Fast, athletic and a thumper upon arrival. Covers and defends the run both very well. Never a starter (unless I missed it) I like him as a $ backer or a 43 WILL.

79. Cam Taylor-Britt - CB - Nebraska - 5'-11" 196 lbs. - Plays the game like a thumper safety at the CB position. he's a tremendous athlete, good ball skills and likes run support. Team captain. CB or S in a zone scheme.

80. Kerby Joseph - S - Illinois - 6'-1" 200 lbs. - A one year wonder, he was quite the ballhawk from what I saw. Not the most punishing tackler, but effective. Arrow up type. FS that lets him use his instincts.

81. Greg Dulich - TE - UCLA - 6'-4" 248 lbs. - Seam splitter. H back or flex TE, not an inline type. Not much pass blocking ability. Good hands and a good route runner.

82. Sean Rhyan - IOL - UCLA - 6'-5" 320 lbs. - He's got a nice package of power and mobility making him work in any scheme. Arm length is a concern and a move to OG is a possibility. Thats where I like him.

83. Wan'Dale Robinson - WR - Kentucky - 5'-11" 185 lbs. - He was a jack knife at Kentucky, Jet sweeps, screens, bombs. He is dangerous in the open field. Average route runner, strong hands. Slot WR with designed gadget plays.

84. Jeremy Ruckert - TE - Ohio State - 6'-5" 250 lbs. - Sticky, strong hands, a mismatch in the middle of the field and a good inline blocker. Not the most dynamic athlete, but gets the most out of his ability.

85. Damone Clark - LB - LSU - 6'-3" 245 lbs. - Excellent range for his size, big motor, can turn and run with TEs. Kind of a 34 OLB/ 43 WILL tweener. I like him in a 43.

86. Sam Williams - Edge - Ole Miss - 6'-4" 265 lbs. - Stand up or 3 point edge rusher, Not a ton of flexibility. OK athlete. Good edge setter against the run. I think he works in an odd or even front on the edge.

87. Ed Ingram - OG - LSU - 6'-3" 317 lbs. - Power blocker with smooth feet and nice balance. Needs some technical refinement. LG or Rg in any scheme.

88. Kyren Williams - RB - ND - 5'-9" 199 lbs. - Plays bigger than his size. Good pass catcher. Not a HR hitter. Due to size, a time share in a zone scheme is his best landing spot.

89. Alontae Taylor - CB - Tenn - 6'-0" 196 lbs. - WR turned CB. Good, not great athlete, plays a physical brand of football. Smart, 3 time honor roll and SEC Leadership Council. Rams love smart leaders...Fits best in a zone scheme, but can handle man.

90. Kingsley Enagbare - Edge - South Carolina - 6'-4" 265 lbs. - A stand up/hand in the dirt rush end. Good burst, decent athletically but more of a speed to power rusher. Underwhelming against the run. A 43/34 tweener. I think he grows into a 43 DE.

91. Cade Otton - TE - Washington - 6'-5" 250 lbs. - One of the best if not the best run blocking TE in the draft. Solid hands, solid athlete. Can play in line, flexed out or in a H back position.

92. Philarian Mathis - IDL - Alabama - 6'-4" 313 lbs. - Played all over in Alabama's multiple front defense Rock solid run defender from anywhere on the line. Pass rush is OK. 3 tech or 34 end seemed like his best spots.

93. Troy Andersen - LB - Montana State - 6'-3" 242 lbs. - Former Qb turned LBer, he is still green to the position, but can run, cover, blitz and hit. I was impressed by his play against NDSU in the national champ game. 43 WILL, possibly 34 ILB

94. Myjai Sanders - Edge - Cinn - 6'-5" 228 lbs. - Another 2 and 3 point stance edge, He needs to add weight to handle the run, but has the burst and length to pressure the QB. I think he is a 34 OLB. Wish he was more athletic.

95. Jamaree Salyer - OG - Georgia - 6'-4" 320 lbs. - He's going to be a OG in the NFL, lacks the length to hang out on hte edge, plus he is a tad slow footed. He's a powerful, fire hydrant at OG for a power scheme.

96. Jojo Damann - LB- Nebraska - 6'-1" 226 lbs. - He's a starting SS in a mini-LBer body. Good in coverage, undersized to be a 43 MLB. I like him as a $ backer or an ILB in a 34 with a bigger LBer next to him.

97. Marcus Jones - CB - Houston - 5'-8" 185 lbs. - Fast and smooth. Size limits him to slot CB. I love his ball skills. For his size, he will bring the fight to you. Bonus return skills.

98. Max Mitchell - OT - Louisiana - 6'-6" 297 lbs. - Played both tackles spots, light on his feet, plays with good balance, pass blocking is ahead of his run blocking. Needs a year in the weight room. OT in a zone scheme.

99. Abraham Lucas - OT - Wash. State - 6'-7" 332 lbs. - RT in college. He looks like a power blocker, yet watching him makes me think he is more mobile and a technician. So I think he is a developmental RT in any scheme.

100. John Ridgeway - IDL - Arkansas - 6'-6" 327 lbs. - NT for the hogs, Thats his best fit. His length, power and strength make him a tough human to move in the run game. Effort player rushing the QB.

101. Coby Bryant - CB - Cinn - 6'-1" 191 lbs. - A 4.5 corner with the athletic ability and fluidity to cover anyone from any alignment. Bearcats had him inside, outside, and as a FS. Love his fight when the ball is in the air. I like him outside in a predominently zone scheme.

102. Hassan Haskins - RB - Michigan - 6'-1" 220 lbs. - A power back that can wear out a defense, he is also a good pass blocker. Not much as a pass catcher. At his best running north south. 2 down back in a power scheme.

103. Matthew Butler - IDL - Tenn - 6'-4" 299 lbs. - Team captain, that wins more with his get off and sound fundamentals than with power. Not the toughest against the run, but he is always competing. I like him in any scheme outside of a 1 or 0 tech.

104. Leo Chenal - LB - Wisconsin - 6'-2" 250 lbs. - He is an absolute monster between the tackles moving forward and flowing to the football. Not mobile enough to be great in coverage, and going sideline to sideline isn't his strong suit. Early down ILB in a 34.

105. Rasheed Walker - OT - Penn State - 6'-6" 313 lbs. - He's a smooth moving, light footed LT with solid technique, he needs to add strength to unlock his potential. LT in a zone scheme.

106. Jalen Tolbert - WR - South Alabama - 6'-3" 195 lbs. - I like his size, speed combo and he is a playmaker. Good hands. Route work needs, well, it needs work. But he does a decent job of creating separation.

107. Martin Emerson - CB - Miss State - 6'-2" 200 lbs. - A long and fairly athletic CB, he played in a zone scheme and thats where he best fits. He's a willing tackler and he competes. 1 int for his career. Zone heavy scheme fit.

108. Cole Strange - OG - Chattanooga - 6'-5" 307 lbs. - LG for almost all his career, he could spot start at OC or OT. Like a super sub 6th lineman. He is mean and strong, which I love, but he plays a bit upright. Zone scheme fit.

109. Mykael Wright - CB - Oregon - 5'-11" 178 lbs. - A good athlete, solid tackler for his size, with very good ball skills. He lacks the size, length and deep speed to be an outside CB. Slot Corner any scheme.

110. - Tyreke Smith - Edge - Ohio State - 6'-3" 245 lbs. - Can play up or down and has a wide range of skills to pressure the QB. Fairly athletic and can take the corner. His run defense needs work, but its not bad. I like him as a 34 OLB.

111. Jelani Woods - TE - Virginia - 6'-7" 259 lbs. - QB turned TE, so he is a bit raw. But an absolute matchup nightmare. He tries hard as a blocker but needs technique work. Good hands, route running is again raw. I love his massive upside. in line is his best fit.

112. Josh Jobe - CB - Alabama - 6'-1" 194 lbs. - His size and length and physicality lend him to be a perfect press man corner, he is tight hipped and not the most fluid limiting his effectiveness in zone. Not a ton of ballhawking. Physical tackler. Press man scheme.

113. Zac Carter - IDL - Florida - 6'-4" 287 lbs. - He is a different type of DL in the fact he is good against the run, good against the pass and can play basically anywhere on the line, including base DE. Thats where his value is, he can do just about anything on the line. 43 inside outside.

114. Alec Pierce - WR - Cinn - 6'-3" 208 lbs. - He is big, strong and fast. Super rare combo, but not all that productive, because he is a poor route runner and doesn't seem to have natural hands. If you can unlock his crazy high potential, he is a bigger, stronger, faster Kupp.

115. Jerome Ford - RB - Cinn - 5'-11" 209 lbs. - I like his vision, he's a find hole, hit hole RB. Good power on short yardage, ok pass blocker, limited pass catch reps. scheme diverse.

116. Darrian Beavers - LB - Cinn - 6'-4" 252 lbs. - Love this kid a ton. They played him at ILB, rush edge, 3 point DE, they dropped him into coverage, they blitzed him. He plays a quick, strong, physical brand of football. only knock is he isn't the most fluid athlete. But I think he is fluid enough. I play him inside/outside (Youngblood53's 4-2 to 5-1 look) in a 34.

117. Dameon Pierce - RB - Florida - 5'-10" 220 lbs. - He's a rock solid, north south RB with not much wiggle. Great balance, can pass pro, but not used to catch passes. Power scheme fit.

118. Jack Jones - CB - Arizona State - 5'-10" 174 lbs. - An outstanding athletic profile and just OK size, he can play both man to man and zone. off the field and academic red flags. I think he is scheme diverse, most likely slot, maybe some boundary.

119. Luke Fortner - IOL - Kentucky - 6'-6" 302 lbs. - 1 year starter at center, moving from OG. He is a decent mover, with decent power. Nothing that wows you, but nothing that is a massive concern. OC in a zone scheme with the flexibility to play OG.

120. Sterling Weatherford - S - Miami Ohio - 6'-4" 230 lbs. - Long, big and physical S. He has ball skills to boot. One of the biggest hitters in the draft. Not the rangiest player though. Big nickel CB or $ backer is where I'd love to see him.

121. Khalil Shakir - WR - Boise State - 6'-0" 193 lbs. - He is Bobby Trees. Good route runner, good at jet sweeps, average size, average athlete, solid hands. Nothing bad, but nothing super great either.

122. Alec Lindstrom - OC - BC - 6'-3" 294 lbs. - A real technician with OK strength and above average mobility, especially lateral. Needs to add good weight (strength). OC in a zone scheme.

123. Chase Lucas - CB - Arizona State - 6'-0" 181 lbs. - I love his work in zone coverage, he has plus ball skills and is a willing but less than stellar tackler. I think he is best suited inside.

124. Alex Wright - Edge - UAB - 6'-7" 270 lbs. - A speed to power pass rusher that has the size and strength to hold up well against the run. Stiff athlete and struggles with change of direction. Best fit 43 DE.

125. Jalen Wydermyer - TE - Texas A&M - 6'-5" 255 lbs. - My top TE coming into the year, physically gifted athlete that had a disappointing season. He isn't an explosive pass catcher, but he is a matchup nightmare. Poor pass blocker.

126. Otitio Ogbonnia - IDL - UCLA - 6'-4" 326 lbs. - A run stopping specialist. Strong and big, he can more than hold his ground. Pretty much a straight ahead rusher. Offers little in a pass rush. inside in any front.

127. Akayleb Evans - CB - Mizzou - 6'-2" 201 lbs. - A big, long and physical corner that has done well in press man or zone. Needs to do a better job of turning his head and locating the ball. The size and willingness to lay the wood. Technically raw. I like him in a zone scheme.

128. DeAngelo Malone - Edge - Western Kentucky - 6'-4" 234 lbs. - A bursty, athletic edge that struggles holding his water in the run game. I never saw him in space, but he is a fluid athlete and it should be an issue...34 OLB on passing downs.

129. Cordell Volson - OT - NDSU - 6'-7" 319 lbs. - OT that has logged a ton of snaps, played some OG at Shrine and looked good. Decent mover with good power and looks to put you in the ground. Somewhere between a mauler and technician. I like him at LT or OG in a zone scheme.

130. Mario Goodrich - CB - Clemson - 6'-0" 186 lbs. - Not the fastest DB, but not slow, a good athlete that can turn and run. Not a ton of ball production. A very willing tackler, despite lacking the bulk. Zone scheme.

131. Rachaad White - RB - Arizona State - 6'-2" 210 lbs. - An elusive back once he reaches daylight, A little upright and not at all a power back. Was used more than most RBs as a pass catcher. Zone scheme fit.

132. Dohnovan West - IOL - Arizona State - 6'-4" 300 lbs. - Smooth mover with good feet. His power is adequate. Has played all 3 interior line spots, currently a OC. Thats his best spot in a zone scheme, he is not a mauler or people mover.

133. Jake Ferguson - TE - Wisconsin - 6'-5" 244 lbs. - A mismatch in the middle of the field. Not an overly dynamic athlete, but has good hands and finds open area of the field. Gives great effort in pass pro. In line TE.

134. Zyon McCullum - CB - Sam Houston - 6'-4" 190 lbs. - Impressed me at the Senior bowl. He is long and fast, everything NFL teams are looking for. Good ball skills, poor tackler. Zone scheme fit.

135. Kyle Philips - WR - UCLA - 5'-11" 186 lbs. - He's a soft handed, nice route running smooth athlete that can excel in the slot. Lacks deep speed and the size to play outside. Slot WR only.

136. Isaiah Thomas - Edge - Oklahoma - 6'-5" 258 lbs. - An average athlete, that lacks the flexibility to flatten out as a 34 edge and lacks the bulk to handle full time 43 DE duties, but man is he instinctual and a stat sheet filler. Need to find a home for him. 43 DE passing downs, or early down 34 OLB.

137. Josh Williams - CB - Fayetteville State - 6'-2" 197 lbs. - Impressed at Senior Bowl, only film I saw was press man and it was impressive. Big and quick. Former WR from my understanding. Press man scheme.

138. Justyn Ross - WR - Clemson - 6'-4" 210 lbs. - Had the size & athletic profile combo to be a first round WR. But a congenital fusion spine issue with his neck and spine muddied the water. A big slot or outside possession WR that can win 50/50 balls all day.

139. Pierre Strong - RB - South Dakota State - 5'-11" 202 lbs. - Strong, north south RB with HR speed and some wiggle in the open field. Lacks the size to be a power back. I think he works best as a zone back.

140. Jaylen Watson - CB - Wash State - 6'-2" 197 lbs. - Good in zone coverage, decent athlete, but has a stiff lower body. A willing and effective tackler. I like him in zone and/or press man.

141. Erik Ezukanna - WR - Texas Tech - 6'-3" 220 lbs. - Oddly enough worked out of the slot, which created a serious size mismatch. 50/50 winner, and wins with his size. lazy route runner. Team captain.

142. Reed Blankenship - S - Middle Tenn - 6'-1" 196 lbs. - A very impressive athlete with good size and strength for the position. Not a blazer, and not a ballhawk, he is solid in coverage and very good in run support and a sure tackler. Split safety scheme.

143. Tyler Allgeier RB - BYU - 5'-11" 220 lbs. - A strong one cut and go type back that has excellent contact balance and decent game speed. Not a ton wiggle, what you see is what you get. Scheme diverse.

144. Amare Barno - Edge - Virginia Tech - 6'-5" 245 lbs. - up or down defender that is flexible enough to flatten the arc and get home. Uses his length to his advantage. Can play in space. Needs to add strength to better handle the run. 34 OLB.

145. Thomas Booker - IDL - Stanford - 6'-4" 310 lbs. - Played up and down the line, can rush the passer and defend the run. Quick, with decent power. Pretty linear player. I love his motor. 34 DE or 43 3 tech.

146. Ali Fayad - Edge - Western Michigan - 6'-2" 248 lbs. - An edge rusher that filled up a stat sheet. Lacks ideal size to be a 3 down edge. Outstanding motor. 34 OLB on passing downs.

147. Charleston Rambo - WR - Miami - 6'-1" 180 lbs. - He is a good route runner that competes for the ball. Elusive in the open field, but not exactly a HR threat. Doesn't have natural hands.

148. Brandon Smith - LB - Penn State - 6'-3" 241 lbs. - Played inside and outside, super athlete, not the most physical backer. Best used in space. Best scheme may be a passing down off back backer.

149. Matt Waletzko - OT - UND - 6'-7" 310 lbs. - LT for NDSU lite up north, Easy moving, tough nosed blocker with tons of length and some room to add strength and mass. Team captain. Zone Scheme fit.

150. Tariq Castro-Fields - CB - Penn State - 6'-0" 194 lbs. - I love his size and physicality for the position, I wish he was a better tackler and he isn't the most dynamic athlete. Zone scheme fit.

151. Tyquan Thornton - WR - Baylor - 6'-3" 177 lbs. - He can seriously take the top off. Not a route technician. He creates separation with with speed and athleticism. Good hands and he competes.

152. Nick Cross - S - Maryland - 6'-1" 210 lbs. - Super versatile defender from single high, to split safety to in the box defender to WILL LBer. Nice size and strength and a heck of an athlete. But due to never having a fixed position, he is a master of none. A favorite of mine. Scheme diverse.

153. - Zamir White - RB - Georgia - 6'-0" 215 lbs. - Dense back with good contact balance and power. Not as explosive as he used to be. 2 torn ACLs will do that. Still has decent burst. Committee back in a power scheme.

154. Montaric Brown - CB - Arkansas - 6'-0" 190 lbs. - Nice sized DB with serious ball skills and nice instincts. Willing tackler. His long speed could be an issue. Zone scheme fit.

155. Romeo Doubs - WR - Nevada - 6'-2" 204 lbs. - A size speed guy. Stiff mover and it obviously limits his route running ability. Natural hands and punt return skills.

156. Tyler Badie - RB - Mizzou - 5'-8" 199 lbs. - Compact back with excellent balance, a natural pass catcher and slippery in space. Not a pile pusher or tough yard getter. committee back in zone scheme.

157. Cole Turner - TE - Nevada - 6'-6" 246 lbs. - A redzone nightmare this year. uses his size and length to his advantage. Good, not great route runner and isn't a blocker . I like him as a move TE.

158. Bailey Zappe - QB - Western Kentucky - 6'-1" 213 lbs. - Undersized pocket QB, with good accuracy, a nice tight release and can read a defense. Does not possess great arm strength. Not a running threat.

159. Braxton Jones - OT - Southern Utah - 6'-7" 306 lbs. - Decent mover with a solid anchor and good strength. He isn't a people plow and could stand to get stronger. I like his length. LT in a zone scheme.

160. Spencer Buford - OL - UTSA - 6'-5" 293 lbs. - An OG turned OT. He is a dancing bear. Light footed, but plays with some nastiness. He lacks the size to stay outside. OG Zone scheme fit.

161. Jesse Luketa - LB - Penn State - 6'-3" 261 lbs. - Played inside and outside, I like him as an OLB that can handle himself in space against the pass and is an excellent run defender. Needs to develop a pass rush plan.

162. Derion Kendrick - CB - Georgia - 6'-0" 202 lbs. - An overhyped CB that has excellent size, but lacks speed to hang deep and lacks ball skills. He is a willing tackler. Zone scheme fit.

163. Jack Sanborn - LB - Wisconsin - 6'-2" 239 lbs. - A classic 43 MIKE on early downs. Solid tackler, big motor and shines against the run. He is a stiff athlete and will struggle sideline to sideline. Makes up for that with great instincts. 43 MLB

164. Tyrese Robinson - OG - Oklahoma - 6'-3" 318 lbs. - A mauling fire hydrant and not the smoothest athlete on the field. He does look to bury you. A move back to OG is his best fit. Power scheme. Although Oklahoma runs zone...

165. Yusef Corker - S - Kentucky - 6'-0" 204 lbs. - A tackler machine from the safety position, he has OK range and not a ton of ball production. Best fit is a split safety scheme.

166. Haskell Garrett - IDL - Ohio State - 6'-2" 298 lbs. - A 3 tech with great get off, uses his frame to out leverage linemen. Power to keep the pressure on. Struggles to hold up against double teams and his length can be an issue shedding blocks.

167. Thayer Munford - IOL - Ohio State - 6'-6" 321 lbs. - OT/OG. He got worked by Hutchinson this year at OG. He needs to play with more fire and urgency. But when motivated, he can move people. Tools are there. OG power scheme.

168. Kevin Austin - WR - ND - 6'-2" 209 lbs. - He has great size for the position, foot injuries derailed one year, suspended another. He is still raw in many phases including route running and his route tree. Good hands, nothing great. He will need time.

169. Zonovan Knight - RB - NCSU - 5'-11" 210 lbs. - Good vision paired with good footwork and shiftiness makes him a very productive back. Not a power back. Lots of miles on the tires. Committee back zone scheme.

170. Verone McKinley III - S - Oregon - 5'-11" 194 lbs. - CB turned safety, he has excellent ball skills and good instincts. His run support could use some work. Scheme diverse but not a box safety.

171. Matt Hankins - CB - Iowa - 6'-0" 185 lbs. - I like his aggressiveness in both the run and pass game. Plays faster than his 40 time. He's got excellent length, but needs to add some good weight. Played mostly zone from what I noticed, and thats his best fit. I really like him as an under rated zone corner. Rams only team that wasn't at iowa's pro day.

172. Chris Paul - OG - Tulsa - 6'-4" 324 lbs. - Played OG and OT, He doesn't have the length for OT in the NFL. He uses his hands well, decent power and is ok moving laterally. I think he fits anywhere, but I like him in zone blocking as a OG.

173. Micheal Clemons - Edge - Texas A&M - 6'-5" 270 lbs. - Played from 2 and 3 point stances, he has an above average get off at the snap. Not very flexible, but a good athlete. I like his power and he can hold his edge in the run game. Fits perfectly as a 43 DE.

174. ZaQuandre White - RB - South Carolina - 6'-1" 212 lbs. - He's a slippery back, esp for his size. Add in that he has the size and power to run effectively between the tackles, and was effective in the passing game and he has the skill set to be an every down back. Might not have HR speed. Scheme diverse, but I prefer zone.

175. Jeffery Gunter - Edge - Coastal Carolina - 6'-4" 259 lbs. - A combo DE/OLB, he is too stiff to flatten the arc rushing the QB and instead relies on speed to power to get there. He is excellent holding the edge against the run. I think he can develop a pass rush, but will be limited on his lack of athletic ability. 34 OLB.

176. Andrew Stueber - OT - Michigan - 6'-7" 327 lbs. - Size, length, nastiness and strength to become a really decent RT, but lacks the movement skills or athletic ability to handle speed rushers on the blind side. RT power scheme.

177. Lecitus Smith - OG - Virginia Tech - 6'-3" 321 lbs. - TE turned OG...weird I know. So he is actually a good mover considering his size. Still raw, but his above average power and athletic ability make him a nice developmental OG zone scheme.

178. Cade Hall - Edge - San Jose State - 6'-2" 260 lbs. - Average in a word. Average power, average flexibility, average burst, average run defense. He wins with a high end motor. I like him as a 43 DE.

179. Cam'Ron Harris - RB - Miami - 5'-10" 210 lbs. - Dense, agile with excellent balance. Can catch the football. He's not going to be a HR hitter, but he isn't a plodder. Scheme diverse.

180. D'Marco Jackson - LB - App State - 6'-0" 235 lbs. - Great in run support, and a decent blitzer from the inside, not a sideline to sideline heat seeking missile though. Does his best work in the box moving forward. I like him inside in a 34 with zone behind him.

181. Tyler Goodson - RB - Iowa - 5'-10" 199 lbs. - He is a good pass catcher, and has the size to be a 3rd down back in the NFL. Not a pile mover and won't consistently win inside. I cannot find a fumble in his stats...3rd down specialist zone scheme.

182. Dane Belton - S - Iowa - 6'-1" 205 lbs. - He played the big nickel for Iowa. So he has a physical playstyle, and surprising ball production. 4.43 speed, but lacks the athleticism to cover a ton of ground. 3rd safety/$ backer

183. Cam Jurgens - IOL - Nebraska - 6'-3" 290 lbs. - A real easy moving OC that needs to add some power to hold up. He gets after defenders until the whistle. OC only Zone scheme.

184. - Charlie Kolar - TE - Iowa State - 6'-6" 256 lbs. - Good hands, he does a lot of work in the seam. Not the smoothest or fastest TE, but his size, length and hands make him a real real mismatch. Above average blocker. Inline TE

185. Michael Woods II - WR - Oklahoma - 6'-1" 198 lbs. - Had an off year, but he has great hands, is a good route runner, a willing blocker. He just lacks deep speed. I think he is under rated.

186. Logan Bruss - OT/OG - Wisconsin - 6'-5" 316 lbs. - Great kid from everything I've read. Leader, and played OT and OG. He is tenacious blocker with good feet, but a tad stiff. Good, not great strength. I like him in any scheme as an OG, possibly RT, but I saw speed give him issues.

187. Josh Thompson - CB/S - Texas - 6'-0" 199 lbs. - Good against the run, has decent speed, and plays a physical brand of football. A tad stiff lower body. His skill set would be great as a safety or an outside corner in a zone scheme.

188. Dominique Robinson - Edge - Miami Ohio - A QB turned TE turned edge rusher. So he is obviously raw. But has the physical and athletic traits to become a rotational edge rusher. He does need at least 1 year of redshirting. 34 OLB pass rush situational.

189. D'Vonte Price - RB - FIU - 6'-1" 210 lbs. - Great speed for a back his size, decent in pass pro but wasn't used much as a pass catcher. Excellent balance with good feet. Runs upright and makes himself a bigger target. Not a ton of wiggle. Scheme diverse.

190. Bubba Bolden - S - Miami - 6'-3" 206 lbs. - Love his size/athletic ability/speed trifecta. He can cover a ton of ground. Not very physical in the run game. I saw a bad angle taken more than once. FS in any scheme.

191. Chigoziem Okonkwo - TE - Maryland - 6'-2" 242 lbs. - He caught a lot of footballs. Thick, strong build with 4.5 speed to boot. Great hands, caught passes everywhere on the field. Not a great blocker. Scary after the catch, run past you or over you. flex TE or H back.

192. Zach Tom - OT/C - Wake Forest - 6'-4" 304 lbs. - Played OT and OC, I think he lacks the length to stay outside. He's not a mauler but a smooth moving technician. OC in a zone scheme.

193. Cade Mays - OG - Tenn - 6'-6" 321 lbs. - He's a powerhouse, nasty temparment and looks to drive you into the ground. Played every position. A bit stiff and not the easiest mover. OG in a power scheme.

194. Velus Jones - WR - Tenn - 6'-0" 203 lbs. - Slot WR that is dangerous after the catch. Not a great route runner. Slippery and fast in the open field with good hands. Slot WR

195. Kellen Diesch - OT - Arizona State - 6'-7" 299 lbs. - Fluid moving, decent athlete with light feet. Better pass blocker than run blocker. Needs to add power for the NFL. OT in a zone scheme.

196. Gerrit Prince - TE - UAB - 6'-5" 239 lbs. - A very moveable piece with good hands and can win at all 3 levels of the field. Decent blocker, but a little undersized to be great at it. He's a good athlete and a good route runner. Still raw after transitioning from WR. And TE position and scheme.

197. Matt Henningsen - IDL - Wisconsin - 6'-3" 295 lbs. - Very productive and a hard worker. Excellent against the run. Uses his power and high end motor to get to the QB. 34 DE or 43 3 tech

198. James Empey - OC - BYU - 6'-4" 303 lbs. - 25 years old. Played in a zone scheme at BYU. Decent mover, needs to add strength. Plays under contol and uses good technique. OC in zone scheme.

199. Terrel Bernard - LB - Baylor - 6'-1" 220 lbs. - A super rangy cover LBer that is at his best when allowed to flow and chase. Very fluid mover in space and that makes him good in coverage. Aggressive. 43 WILL

200. Sincere McCormick - RB - UTSA - 5'-9" 205 lbs. - Nimble back with excellent balance. Not a pile pusher and doesn't have HR speed. Decent pass catcher. Good vision and patience. Zone scheme.

201. Austin Allen - TE - Nebraska - 6'-8" 260 lbs. - Obviously super big target with a massive catch radius. Great hands, Good athlete for his size. Blocking is an issue. He looks like a chain mover and redzone threat. Inline of flexed out TE.

202. Nick Grant - S - Virginia - 6'-1" 191 lbs. - Decent range, tough at the catch point. Good athlete and tough nosed. Holds his own in the run game. Versatile S in any scheme.

203. Luke Goedeke - OT - Central Michigan - 6'-5" 318 lbs. - RT in college. He has the length and power to stay there, but he is kind of lungey off the blocks and he may be better in a phone booth. He's an OK athlete. OG in a power scheme.

204. Tre Turner - WR - Virginia Tech - 6'-2" 179 lbs. - Ok speed. Really terrific hands and ball skills. Decent route runner. Needs to get bigger and stronger or he will get bullied at the line. Inside/outside WR, although until he gains weight/strength he might be best served in the slot.

205. Skyler Thompson - QB - Kansas State - 6'-2" 219 lbs. - He played in an offense that stressed short and intermediate routes, rarely pushing the ball downfield. He is accurate in those areas and has the arm to make those throws, not a great deep ball. Excellent runner

206. Dontario Drummond - WR - Ole Miss - 6'-1" 217 lbs. - Played inside/outside. Good hands, not a route technician at all. He is a load to bring down in the open field. Not a deep threat. Slot WR

207. Emeka Emezie - WR - NCST - 6'-3" 212 lbs. - He overpowers CBs both off the LoS and at the catch point. He won't wow you with his speed or his route running, but he has very good hands and can win contested balls. Possession WR.

208. Ty Chandler - RB - UNC - 6'-0" 203 lbs. - He is a swiss army knife back. I like his pass pro, vision, balance and he can catch a football. Also a dual returner on special teams. Not a pile mover. HR speed to boot. Committee back.

209. Christopher Allen - Edge - Alabama - 6'-4" 242 lbs. - Enough flexibility to flatten the arc, great strength, love his length and his motor. Can secure the edge against the run. Not super bursty off the snap, but he is more than athletic enough. Injuries are why he is so low on my board. 34 OLB.

210. James Mitchell - TE - Virginia Tech - 6'-3" 242 lbs. - He played all over the formation. Good hands, decent athletic ability and can create yards after the catch. flex out TE or H Back.

211. Damarri Mathis - CB/S - Pitt - 5'-11" 187 lbs. - He's an OK athlete that has played press man and zone and does well in both coverages. Willing tackler in run support. His value is his ability to fit outside and in the slot, both zone and press man.

212. Jerrion Ealy - RB - Ole Miss - 5'-9" 185 lbs. - Super productive, good production as a pass catcher. Not a physical back, but plays big. Kick return bonus. committee back in zone scheme.

213. Lucas Krull - TE - Pitt - 6'-6" 254 lbs. - I like his size/athletic profile and his ability to find open areas on the field. He is a willing blocker inline, but should be better than he is. Should become a redzone threat and a QB safety blanket as a 2nd TE in 12 personnel.

214. Smoke Monday - S - Auburn - 6'-3" 199 lbs. - Doesn't play as fast as his 4.52 40 suggests. He is a thumper though. He loves to erase people. Ok in coverage, but is not rangy and is stiff in his transitions. Split safety fit, or maybe a $ backer.

215. Reggie Roberson - WR - SMU - 5'-11" 192 lbs. - Pre-ACL he was explosive and fast. He is a fairly polished route runner, and has good hands and stress a defense deep. Needs time to develop.

216. Justin Shaffer - OG - Georgia - 6'-4" 326 lbs. - Powerful blocker that is better as a run blocker than pass blocker. He is stiff and a bit clumsy, but once his hands are on you, its usually over. OG power scheme fit.

217. Josh Ross - LB - Michigan - 6'-2" 224 lbs. - Undersized thumper on the inside. Big motor, loves contact and is tough in the run game. Not your standard stack and shed ILB, he does well to get off blocks. Coverage is not his strong suit. 34 ILB fit.

218. Tycen Anderson - S - Toledo - 6'-2" 208 lbs. - Big nickel at Toledo. I love his size/speed combo alot. Really athletic and rangy but can get lost in coverage. (maybe thats why Toledo played his as a big nickel) Tough and physical against the run. $ backer or big nickel fit.

219. Abram Smith - RB - Baylor - 5'-11" 211 lbs. - LBer that has been a RB for 1 season. A tad raw, but super productive. Patient runner with good balance and nice power. Played inside zone at Baylor and thats his best fit, early downs to start. I think his best football is in front of him. I may undervalue that.

220. Jaivon Heiligh - WR - Coastal Carolina - 6'-2" 200 lbs. - Good route runner, good hands, is a OK athlete and is smart enough to get open alot. Highly productive. I think he works inside and in the slot. Seems like a possession type.

221. Daniel Bellinger - TE - SDSU - 6'-6" 252 lbs. - He can block really well, which is rare for TEs. Not a super athlete, but his size is a serious mismatch. Good hands. In line TE.

222. Zakoby McClain - LB - Auburn - 6'-0" 221 lbs. - He's an average athlete that is at his best when left free to flow and chase the ball. He is decent in coverage. A good tackler. 43 WILL

223. Neil Farrell - IDL - LSU - 6'-4" 325 lbs. - Odd prospect. He has the size to be a run stuffing nose, but he is actually a good athlete that moves surprisingly well. He should be stronger than he looks as he can get pushed in hte run game, but the size is there if he can add muscle. 43 1 or 3 tech.

224. Esezi Otomewo - Edge - Minn - 6'-6" 285 lbs. - He's long and strong and was used in a variety of spots on the d line. Sets a solid edge against the run and has a little juice off the snap to pressure OTs. Nice motor. Needs to develop pass rush moves, not the easiest mover in space. 34 DE, 43 base end moving inside on passing downs.

225. Kalon Barnes - CB - Baylor - 6'-0" 183 lbs. - Ultra fast, but he doesn't play as fast as his time suggests IMO. I like his size, his willingness to tackle and he handled Baylor's zone well. I can't tell if he is a bit stiff or his technique is poor, but its something that holds him back. outside CB in a zone scheme.

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Deadpool's 2022 Big Board

Deadpool1860April 24, 2022 03:32PM

Re: Deadpool's 2022 Big Board

AlbaNY_Ram203April 24, 2022 03:50PM

farley260April 25, 2022 02:22AM

oldschoolramfan192April 25, 2022 05:41AM

Ramstien256April 24, 2022 04:24PM

alyoshamucci328April 24, 2022 05:01PM

Rams43187April 24, 2022 05:08PM

Ridgewood Ram199April 24, 2022 05:13PM

droopy210April 24, 2022 05:29PM

BerendsenRam265April 24, 2022 05:46PM

Admin, please pin at the top until after the draft

NewMexicoRam114April 24, 2022 05:51PM

Ramboni179April 25, 2022 04:39AM

As a draftnit... wannabe

OzRam376April 25, 2022 07:01AM

The Glen Gary Glenn Ross Leads . . .

stlramz141April 25, 2022 07:27AM

Re: The Glen Gary Glenn Ross Leads . . .

Ramsfsninmd199April 25, 2022 08:47AM

stlramz146April 25, 2022 09:10AM

Ramsfsninmd136April 25, 2022 09:30AM

Ramkind240April 25, 2022 09:08AM

Looking at those names from 100 on

merlin257April 25, 2022 09:36AM

RAMbler148April 28, 2022 06:32AM