Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I have this sinking feeling right now about a plan B

March 16, 2022 02:59PM
It doesn't feel like the Rams had a plan B to losing Miller, I feel they were all in and felt they had enough to get the job done. and then the Bills came in and backed the brinks truck up to Millers front door and that was that. I don't fault Von at all, gotta go get yours while you can. But the Rams really should have had a timeline in mind and once the negotiations exceeded that they should have moved on.

Some say they got played by Von, I disagree, I think the Rams overplayed their hand and should have been already speaking to agents for the plan B option. Do they have a plan B? We will find out soon, if they do not go get someone to fill that void then No, they had nothing. but to wait around much longer just means Hollins or someone on the roster needs to step up BIG time. Miller brought more than just a pass rush, he played well against the run as well and was a locker room asset.

It's a big loss, but one that can be filled, but they better get moving, I for one am not a big fan of Clowney, or Fowler. and Houston and Ingram are not the big needle movers I would like. I said it before, I wanted Chandler Jones if no Von, and that's because Jones has had success without the likes of an Aaron Donald to help him. and I feel he would have been a HUGE plus on this team maybe even better than Von was.

Oh well, now it's time to see where we go from here, but we better do something or else the new look Chargers could very well start becoming the talk of LA and not the Rams, right now its prime time for the Rams to gain a ton of fans, SB champs, the Lakers are horrible, and the Kings are good but nothing to write home about...Yet.

Dodgers will still be the Dodgers. but right now, you can't ask for a better place setting than what is happening in the LA sports scene.

Lets go Rams!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I have this sinking feeling right now about a plan B

The_Zone625March 16, 2022 02:59PM

Re: I have this sinking feeling right now about a plan B

Ramstien248March 16, 2022 03:01PM

Re: I have this sinking feeling right now about a plan B

BerendsenRam257March 16, 2022 03:09PM

I am not concerned at all

Hram185March 16, 2022 04:06PM

I am sure they had a plan B

David Deacon109March 17, 2022 05:06AM