Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: More on #7 and about #12

February 21, 2022 01:21PM
I don't see the club using a tag for any reason.

The tag is annoying to elite players (can't negotiate that upfront big payoff, and can be unwisely used on players that may not be worth that value.

Too soon really for me to ponder some of this, but I guess I have to ask which player do you keep of the 2?
Allen or Corbett
I could argue for either one.

You know we got clocked on the interior line during the 3 game losing streak.
And perhaps the question is of the three who do you keep. Noteboom, Corbett, or Allen?

I let wiser folks tell me the right pick there., but the ol' adage is that your only as good as your left tackle might apply?

Finally, about # 7.
I've been evaluating which of the game over the course of the season was most important.
I can't deny that the Raven game was large. And certainly ranks near the very top. The one handed OBJ grab to move the chains is an extraordinary catch.

However, I do think it might be the Viking game.
Withdrawing all the short week, short man power, and travel issues: The fact is, that at that moment the Vikings were playing for their playoff lives. Somewhere in between being in competiton for the division or looking up from cellar with little chance to make the playoffs. And that club had been playing well. Justin Jefferson, who I hold in very high regards, in the midst of a terrific season, and they're at home.
Our defense went lights out.......

I'm going to go back and watch the second half of the season, and come up with my favorite win in regards to pressure and ultimate worth, but the Viking match kind of sticks out.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

20 random run-it-back thoughts by AvengerRam…

Rams43604February 21, 2022 07:40AM

Re: 20 random run-it-back thoughts by AvengerRam…

AlbaNY_Ram262February 21, 2022 08:17AM

Terrific post Albany.

max295February 21, 2022 10:33AM

Yes, the O line.

NewMexicoRam127February 21, 2022 12:55PM

Re: More on #7 and about #12

leafnose199February 21, 2022 01:21PM

Interior OL and secondary

merlin138February 22, 2022 10:09AM

Rams43149February 21, 2022 10:51AM

Ramstien259February 21, 2022 12:25PM