Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Scott Paoli just on NFLN

February 15, 2022 04:35AM
When talking about the penalties or lack thereof in our SB.

He mentioned something we all knew already. He said "Bill having been in the SB before, knew that it would officiated a "little bit different". You could "get away with some aggressive penalties". There's gonna be fewer "judgemental penalties" called in THAT game."

So, the plan was to take advantage of that. I wish we would have done the same to them!

Scott then goes on to say "the league needs to take a look at why the "standard" changes in the Championship game and SB because it allows everyone else to not look as good at their job and the players not being able to perform at their best either."

What a douche. It was ok while "his" team took advantage of it but now it should change? What a hypocrite tool!

Hey Paoli...

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Scott Paoli just on NFLN

Ramsdude454February 15, 2022 04:35AM

It was pretty predictable

max191February 15, 2022 04:53AM

Yes it was

Ramsdude127February 15, 2022 04:55AM

Re: Yes it was

SoCalRAMatic97February 15, 2022 05:19AM

Re: It was pretty predictable

Classicalwit89February 15, 2022 05:35AM

Re: It was pretty predictable