Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That's how I see too 43!

February 15, 2022 08:58AM
Rams43
I’m betting that they extend McVay for much more than 2-3 more years.

Hell, a Gruden-like 10 year extension wouldn’t surprise me at all. McVay is a proven generational HC talent and Kroenke ain't; stupid.

When his team is committed to trading away 1sts to bring in elite players then relying on finding and QUICKLY developing mid to late rounders it is no time to take chances on his HC. Especially when that HC keeps the asst coach pipeline full after every poaching offseason.

Kroenke will NOT break up his trio of Demoff, Snead, and McVay. It’s unthinkable to me.

Speaking of Snead. Isn’t he due and deserving of a nice raise, himself?

I think both guys are exhausted from all the work that went it to this run. It must have been emotionally and physically draining.

Overcoming adversity after adversity all the way to the end of the season and SB!

Imagine getting excited about signing OBJ, then losing Woods the same day OBJ shows up.

The high of the super start to the year...then the losing streak...the losses to the whiners (especially week 18)...hearing "Shanny OWNS you" from the media...having to play Shanny again to make it to the SB in a VERY stressful game that went from the low of almost losing to the high of pulling it out at the end...then in the SB it's the same thing.

You jump out to a big lead and look to be dominating on the way to a rout...then...OBJ goes down and the O stutters causing major stress again to the high of the way the the game ended with AD making that HUGE 4th down stop!

The WHOLE year was a roller coaster ride of extreme highs and lows. I can see how this would effect them. IMO, in a few weeks at the most we will here them talking about making another "run" for the Trophy!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

McVay and Donald are not retiring

hubestar553February 15, 2022 01:51AM

my pure speculation

LMU93224February 15, 2022 04:19AM

Donald's contract

hubestar155February 15, 2022 06:31AM

It looks like there is also a Prorated Bonus in Donald's contract

Rams Junkie107February 15, 2022 09:38AM

a team has the right to demand repayment of remaining signing bonus

Rams Junkie65February 15, 2022 10:35AM

Re: my pure speculation

Rams43129February 15, 2022 08:45AM

That's how I see too 43!

Ramsdude93February 15, 2022 08:58AM

Re: my pure speculation

LMU9383February 15, 2022 10:13AM

Yes and no.

RockRam66February 15, 2022 10:16AM

Re: Yes and no.

Rams4371February 15, 2022 10:49AM

Donald still has $55mil on the table. McVay wants more money.

RockRam113February 15, 2022 10:07AM