Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Man, I am tired of hearing how the Rams mortgaged their future

February 04, 2022 02:33PM
I am tired of hearing these media motormouths go off about the way the Rams assembled their team. Facts are, The Rams go out and trade draft capital for proven NFL players who are playing at a top tier level or as close to it as possible.

These people who say the Rams mortgaged their future, who gives a damn, it's not their issue nor is it the 31 other teams issues, it's the Rams choice to take the chance, they are all just pissed that their misconception that the Rams made big mistakes are proving to be wrong.

You watch, in the next few years you will see teams start doing the same thing, Interesting that no one said squat about last year's Bucs team, getting Brady, Gronk, Fournette and others. If the Rams have no draft capital, then who the hell cares other than the Rams and their fans? why does anyone else give a damn?

I would prefer doing what they do than to pay high dollars for an UFA who ends up being a bust in our system. no mention of that from these idiots.

Rams need to go out next Sunday and put a world class beating down on the Bengals. The NFL right now is enjoying the best post season in recent memory, I have a feeling that the flags will either fly or be held back depending on how the game is unfolding, the NFL wants this game close and entertaining to take people's minds off the lawsuits and experience the best the NFL has to offer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2022 02:48PM by The_Zone.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Man, I am tired of hearing how the Rams mortgaged their future

The_Zone431February 04, 2022 02:33PM

One nice thing about being a dunce like me...

JamesJM162February 04, 2022 03:29PM

Just ignorance

Atlantic Ram207February 04, 2022 07:30PM

Re: Just ignorance

OzRam298February 05, 2022 12:11AM

After a decade & a half of darkness you go for it

David Deacon100February 05, 2022 04:07AM

Bill Bellichik is a genius…

Thirtymac, The Intrepid Ram103February 05, 2022 04:33AM

IMO, the single reality that makes the whole argument absurd...

JYB106February 05, 2022 04:45AM