Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Actually it all depends on today.

January 30, 2022 04:19AM
CROMWELL21
I appreciate this team as well. So far we have come from the dark days. But the reality is if we don't make the SB is this year a success?

Look... I would assume that every team that doesn't win a championship must feel like their season was unsuccessful. I, personally am not a "try hard", "if you did your best it's good enough" type of guy. I hate to lose and that's even when I used to play Candy Land with my kids. Hell, I somewhat accidentally smashed my 7 year-old daughter in the face when we were playing family whiffle bar about a decade ago. My desire to win can sometimes get in the way of my common sense. But when I know my personal effort or lack thereof has no role in the outcome of something, it's easier for me to think a bit more rationally. A bit!

Only 2 teams will play for the championship and only 1 team will hoist the Lombardi trophy. Is every team that doesn't bring home the trophy a failure?

You posed the question that if the Rams don't make the SB, is this year a success? But the next logical question would be... If they don't WIN the Super Bowl is this year a success? My answer would be "YES" and "NO".

To each their own, but to me, this is already a successful season. I just hope it's more successful later today and even more successful come SB Sunday!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Regardless of Today's Outcome...

PSJRam327January 30, 2022 03:52AM

Actually it all depends on today.

CROMWELL21134January 30, 2022 03:58AM

Classicalwit152January 30, 2022 04:15AM

PSJRam105January 30, 2022 04:19AM

Don't forget Rams went all in with draft picks for this year

ferragamo79254January 30, 2022 07:09AM