Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Regardless of Today's Outcome...

January 30, 2022 03:52AM
This is not a concession post. I firmly believe that our Rams will win and will be playing in the Super Bowl.
However, I was thinking early this morning about how my opinion of this season and this organization will not change regardless of the outcome of today's game with the hate 9ers.
- I'm a thankful fan that my team has been competitive each year, for many years. Even in the Fisher area, many years the Rams were playing late into the season with a playoff birth on the line.
- I'm thankful that the front office, coaching staff and players have proven that, even though the coaching staff gets raided every year and, we lose a key player or two every year, the Rams have a formula that will keep them in the playoff hunt and super bowl hunt year in and year out.
- I'm thankful that due to the Rams competitiveness each year, I get to see and near more coverage of the Rams than we did in the decade of darkness.
- I'm thankful that the Rams have become a "destination team" where big time players want to play and where key role players want to come, sometimes at a less than market salary to play for an organization that they know will be in the hunt. This combined with the ability to find stars and contributors in the 3rd - 7th rounds of the draft each year allows the Rams to pay those stars, keep them on multi-year deals and stay in the hunt year after year.

Having been born into a SoCal "Ramily", I can't remember not being a Rams fan. I have been blessed with decades of team success and decades of being ridiculed for not jumping ship. I have been a Ram fan while living in California, Colorado, Alabama, South Korea, New Jersey, Washington and now (and hopefully forever), Florida. It's in my blood. This is MY team, win or lose. Being competitive year in and year out, where there's not any games when I'm thinking the game is lost before it's even started, is such a wonderful feeling
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Regardless of Today's Outcome...

PSJRam326January 30, 2022 03:52AM

Actually it all depends on today.

CROMWELL21133January 30, 2022 03:58AM

Re: Actually it all depends on today.

Classicalwit152January 30, 2022 04:15AM

PSJRam105January 30, 2022 04:19AM

Don't forget Rams went all in with draft picks for this year

ferragamo79254January 30, 2022 07:09AM