Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Of that list...

January 03, 2022 06:18PM
Keep in order:
Sony Michel- He won't kill the cap and he has proven invaluable this year, likely 3rd behind Kupp and Stafford on O for MVP
Odell Beckham Jr.- He wants to be here and give him an offseason and comfort zone with Stafford and have fun figuring who to cover.
Brian Allen- Pro Bowl Alt - Homegrown, it's time to keep the zone O-lineman they have developed.
Austin Corbett - Solid starting RG - Young and its time to keep the Oline they have developed-
Matt Gay- ProBowl I feel like he is going to make every single kick. He is a really good kicker period.
Joseph Noteboom- He is going to start at LT for the Rams for the next 7 to 8 years. Big Whit is old, time to keep homegrown Oline.
Coleman Shelton-You keep him or Allen I hope for both, he may be the cheaper version, not sure he isn't just as good maybe better.
Travin Howard- Talented player who has had bad injury luck, I want to see him and Jones starting together.
Donte Deayon- If Williams goes and I believe he will you have to keep him as your Nickle and hope Long Jr keeps getting better.

Cant afford to keep:
Von Miller- Unless he is willing to take less money to be a Ram you let him go and get the comp pick.
Darious Williams- He is just going to cost too much money, I can't see him staying unless his uneven play this year brings his cost down.
Sebastian Joseph - He may be affordable due to the injury. If he commands too much let him go and take the comp pick. It's why they have Copeland and Brown.

Unknown injury:
Johnny Mundt - If he heals up good the Rams should bring him back.

Time to go:
Ogbonnia Okoronkwo - The Rams have depth and youth outside already. Floyd, Lewis, Hollins, and Garrett.
Troy Reeder - If he is cheap bring him back because he is good solid depth. I like him and he has been improving lately, he just can't cover or play in space.

All in all the Rams can create a ton of money with just a few moves with Donald, Ramsey, Stafford, and a couple of others, they need to move money but they can get creative and should be able to keep the ones they want and maybe go after a couple in FA.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Most of the players posters want to drop next year showed up on Sunday

promomasterj755January 03, 2022 03:42PM

Good points

NewMexicoRam198January 03, 2022 03:53PM

Re: Most of the players posters want to drop next year showed up on Sunday

AlbaNY_Ram203January 03, 2022 03:57PM

GlacieRam152January 03, 2022 04:01PM

AlbaNY_Ram174January 03, 2022 04:21PM