Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thanks. One thing. No one is sick.

December 15, 2021 06:38AM
McVay made it crystal clear today that not one player is ill or has any symptoms whatsoever.
It's strictly an issue that a test came back positive.

Seems to me the NFL has to rethink this. Are we really going to keep vaccinated, perfectly healthy players from playing because a test regime says the virus MAY be present in their body? I can't find one thing on the web that gives an actual number for the PCR test accuracy only subjective words like "highly accurate". That's like being "highly paid". Well, we already know that Higbee was a false positive and was kept out of the game by league rules. How many others are false positives, especially for the vaccinated and the non-ill? Or for coming in contact with the vaccinated and non-ill? This is getting stupid and defying all common sense.

Not saying I know exactly what to do. But to keep players from playing because a test comes back positive; regardless of the reality of their actual health condition and the fact that they have been fully vaccinated? This is the stuff that has our population divided over vaccinations. For some, why get them if you don't think you'll get sick, or if you do you're not worried about it? And knowing that you could, at random, test positive even after the shots and the boosters and you're not ill?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The upside to what happened this past week.

RockRam465December 15, 2021 04:46AM

Nice post

stlramz218December 15, 2021 06:02AM

Thanks. One thing. No one is sick.

RockRam201December 15, 2021 06:38AM

Re: Thanks. One thing. No one is sick.

Thirtymac, The Intrepid Ram186December 15, 2021 06:42AM

Re: Thanks. One thing. No one is sick.

AlbaNY_Ram137December 15, 2021 07:06AM

I don't know if the medical community knows the answer

RockRam86December 15, 2021 07:26AM

Sounds like NFL Is rethinking policy as we speak