Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I've got thoughts.

November 29, 2021 04:59PM
I agree with alot of your post, so if I echo you I apologize.

1. Stafford is a gunslinger, you take the good with the bad, but the fumbles and pick 6s are getting old. quick.

2. Why did McVay go for it on 4th down early? Desperation? I think so, but not desperate to kick start his offense, I think he knew his defense was in for a long day.

3. ToP 40 min to 20 min? You cannot win a game that way. Ever. And for a team that thrives on getting a lead and dictating the action on both sides of the ball, getting down early, then not being able to get the ball back for 10 game minutes at a time is a back breaker.

4. Morris' defense is a hot mess. Blown assignments, players dropping into the incorrect spots in their zone. Miscommunication. Their attempts at pre snap disguising is a joke and not fooling anyone except his own players. Its getting late early if you know what I mean in regards to right the defense. It might be what it is.

5. Speaking of Morris. Does Morris own a Corvette or a Porsche? Reason I ask is if he does, I bet he drives it 7 mph on residential streets only. Why pay Ramsey to be what anyone can be. You make him an eraser. BB is the best at scheming away the opposing teams best weapon. Why the hell won't the Rams use Ramsey to eliminate the top WR. This might be unpopular, but if Morris somehow keeps his job, and uses #5 this way. then he should be traded for as many picks as you can get.

6. If I were Morris (thank goodness I'm not) I'd move Rapp up into a fulltime ILBer spot next to Jones, slide Scott into Rapps spot. Reeder is constantly slow to his spot in the zone or in the actual wrong spot. Rapp takes bad angles, caught flat footed or out of position. Scott hasn't been great, but Rapp is miscast. Man, how bad is Burgess to be buried on the depth chart. And man, was the board wrong on the S depth of this team. Its awful.

7.STs could have cost the Rams early in the season, and are costing the Rams games now. Hekker is washed, No one can return anything, players constantly miss tackles. Gay is the only bright spot. There is no way Decamilis or however you spell his name is gonna make it to next year. In fact, I'm not even gonna bother to learn to spell his name, cuz he is about 6 weeks from gone.

8. How awful is Hopkins? I had him as my #1 TE in that draft. I apologize to the board for that. And how can the Rams not get a legit blocking TE? Seriously? Its like McVay likes to handicap himself...dumb.

9. This teams depth is so thin, its not even funny. Years of trading away picks and watching decent homegrown players walking in FA because you have all you money tied into studs or dead cap space is killing this team. And with few picks next year, its only gonna get worse.

10. Big Whit is near the end. Its too bad he goes out like this, but he is done after this season.

11. This offense misses the heck outta Trees and Akers and Mundt. Mundt, seriously, think about that. If Higbee gets dinged, the Rams have zero TEs on the roster.

12. I said early on that I wasn't so concerned about the Rams, because they were overcoming adversity and finding ways to win games like the Detroit game. Well, now they aren't and its just so easy to see early on that they aren't coming back. They don't have the D or STs to mount a comeback, and you can see McVay and Stafford are pressing to be perfect to catch up all game. Thats a recipe for failure. Esp for a QB.

13. I will finish with this: For the Fire McVay crowd, who then if not McVay? Staley? please. What has he done? You want Beinemy from KC with that juggernaut KC offense this year...oh wait. He hasn't had a ton of answers either this year. Good coaches don't grow on trees, just ask Linehan, Spags, Vitt and Haslett. I'd be all for firing Morris and DeCamilis or whatever (still not learning it), McVay gets at least twice the leash Shanny in SF has gotten.

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

After 24 hours of seething, here’s my Rams ‘to do/fix it’ list…

Rams43545November 29, 2021 10:51AM

Disappointing to say the least....

Guard303November 29, 2021 12:42PM

I've got thoughts.

Deadpool282November 29, 2021 04:59PM

A masterpiece of a post, Dead…

Rams43216November 29, 2021 05:58PM

thank you 43

Deadpool148November 29, 2021 06:11PM

that lack of depth you speak of......

21Dog172November 29, 2021 06:41PM

Rams had so many good athletes

JimYoungblood53138November 29, 2021 07:05PM

Re: I've got thoughts.

JimYoungblood53339November 29, 2021 07:03PM

Rams43115November 29, 2021 07:32PM

JimYoungblood53237November 29, 2021 07:41PM

Rams43165November 29, 2021 10:04PM

moklerman119November 29, 2021 09:45PM

Have I ever called one of your posts utter crap?

Deadpool207November 29, 2021 08:05PM

Then why didn't Staley do it every week?

JimYoungblood53118November 30, 2021 07:22AM

Also Staley introduced the Star position

JimYoungblood53154November 30, 2021 07:23AM

Rams43204November 30, 2021 07:29AM

I just fight against lies

JimYoungblood53124November 30, 2021 08:00AM

Looking like we have made all the wrong moves

BumRap183November 29, 2021 07:26PM