Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but.... WOODS!!

October 04, 2021 10:52AM
I love that Cooper Kupp has had a great start to the season...., but does that mean that Woods has fallen off? Is Woods being constantly double-teamed? WTH?

This just in.... Woods is pretty dang good too!

I didn't mention this before the game, so some will just say it is hindsight, but honestly, I did have a thought like.... Ok, Kupp has had a great 3 games. What good DC is NOT going to see/know that? And want to do something about it. This would be a great game to feature Woods as the primary target. I mean, even the great Cooper Kupp can use a breather now & again... maybe... just mabe, that's why he's uncharacteristically dropped a few....?

McVay needs to play a little better chess. He needs to look at our last few games like an upcoming DC would... and maybe attempt to throw them off a bit. Maybe rotate your primary targets some.... heck, even look at Jefferson as a primary now and again.... I know I am gaining confidence in him.

That being said... I know Matt was off... I know Kupp wasn't quite Kupp, and I know McVay should have stuck with the run game. And I know our D sucked big time. But I'm not saying to change everything...

We've got several very good options at receiver (including our RB's).... I'm saying rotate the primary some from time to time.

GO LOS ANGELES RAMS !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Cardinals CB admits defense emphasized taking Cooper Kupp away on third down

BerendsenRam196October 04, 2021 10:20AM

Kupp and Stafford took him away more than their D..

sstrams90October 04, 2021 10:32AM

You bet...

JamesJM73October 04, 2021 10:54AM

I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but.... WOODS!!

RAMbler77October 04, 2021 10:52AM

Jefferson, Jackson, and Higbie too..

sstrams47October 04, 2021 10:57AM

Agree we've got a great receiver corp... BUT

JamesJM58October 04, 2021 11:01AM

On the plays where a QB goes thru progressions....

RAMbler22October 04, 2021 11:07AM

Don't disagree with that... but I think it overlooks...

JamesJM35October 04, 2021 11:14AM

Re: Don't disagree with that... but I think it overlooks...

RAMbler84October 04, 2021 12:08PM

Again, don't really disagree with that... but another but. :)

JamesJM33October 04, 2021 12:13PM