Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Sean McVay has already learned a lot from Matthew Stafford

September 08, 2021 06:36AM
What are the chances Tom Brady even gets a start if he was drafted by Detroit? A low round pick in an inept organization. Probably stays on the practice squad and then decides to be a fashion model when football doesn't pan out for him. Even if he, or Brees, did start for Detroit for 10 years its doubtful they would have fared any better than Stafford. Ability-wise Stafford is superior. We will see if his intelligence is an issue because he has an elite arm.

I am looking forward to seeing what McVay can do with Stafford. I don't mean any disrespect to Goff but McVay made things so easy for him and he was still ultimately unsuccessful at the QB position. And IMO he was the main problem with the Rams moving forward and getting better.I feel like if McVay can do what he did for Goff then it should be an amazing season.

I think it was a great trade by Rams. Mind-blowing when I really consider it. Hopefully it pans out. Stafford appears to be a bright individual so I am very hopeful and optimistic for the season.

The Rams had to do something at the QB position. A+ for effort regarding the trade. Now we just have to wait. But my guess is that it won't be long before Ram fans and the rest of the NFL are picking their jaws up from the floor. Go Rams! Glad to be excited about the Rams again. Yay!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sean McVay has already learned a lot from Matthew Stafford

Rams Junkie488September 07, 2021 12:48PM

SoCalRAMatic462September 07, 2021 01:08PM

Bears Trevathan placed on IR & Frelund’s analytics predicts Rams = Wild card

Rams Junkie218September 07, 2021 01:25PM

Re: Bears Trevathan placed on IR & Frelund’s analytics predicts Rams = Wild card

BerendsenRam153September 07, 2021 02:39PM

Re: Bears Trevathan placed on IR & Frelund’s analytics predicts Rams = Wild card

kw13157September 07, 2021 02:53PM

stlramz231September 07, 2021 09:38PM

Atlantic Ram215September 08, 2021 06:36AM

AlbaNY_Ram166September 08, 2021 06:51AM

Haha. Glad you feel that way...

Atlantic Ram147September 08, 2021 07:59AM

Re: Stafford/McVay...Like Mac and cheese.

oldschoolramfan129September 08, 2021 12:26PM