Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Sean McVay has already learned a lot from Matthew Stafford

September 07, 2021 09:38PM
I remember a clip from nfl films in 1983...Rams WR Preston Dennard was talking about film sessions with Eric Dickerson, then a rookie from SMU. He was giving ED a hard time, chiding him about all the hype he was receiving before he had even played in a regular season game.

Then, after a week 1 upset win against the NY Giants on the road where Dickerson flashed a few runs, Dennard told ED in the next film session , "I see it now, i see it now".

I don't think it will even take 1 Half on Sunday and you will be thinking of Stafford and you will say " I see it now"

it's coming baby and it's going to be fun.

SoCalRAMatic
Slow news day for sure. This is a total non article. An experienced QB has seen a lot of defenses? Really?? The interesting thing is the QB is older than the HC. Of course McVay will learn from Stafford. Hopefully he'll let him call his own plays too so we don't have any stupid delay of game penalties for not getting the call in quickly enough from the sideline. Everyone keeps calling Stafford a for sure improvement over Goff. But, Goff has won playoff games and taken us to the SB. The new savior has not. Didn't like the trade. We gave up a ton for an older not necessarily better QB. I get the all or nothing idea, but if winning the Super Bowl is everything why didn't we sign Tom, GOAT and cheater, Brady? He was available. He has won/stolen several SBs.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sean McVay has already learned a lot from Matthew Stafford

Rams Junkie490September 07, 2021 12:48PM

SoCalRAMatic462September 07, 2021 01:08PM

Bears Trevathan placed on IR & Frelund’s analytics predicts Rams = Wild card

Rams Junkie219September 07, 2021 01:25PM

Re: Bears Trevathan placed on IR & Frelund’s analytics predicts Rams = Wild card

BerendsenRam153September 07, 2021 02:39PM

Re: Bears Trevathan placed on IR & Frelund’s analytics predicts Rams = Wild card

kw13159September 07, 2021 02:53PM

stlramz231September 07, 2021 09:38PM

Atlantic Ram216September 08, 2021 06:36AM

AlbaNY_Ram166September 08, 2021 06:51AM

Haha. Glad you feel that way...

Atlantic Ram148September 08, 2021 07:59AM

Re: Stafford/McVay...Like Mac and cheese.

oldschoolramfan129September 08, 2021 12:26PM