Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: you have me conivinced

Anonymous User
July 01, 2021 04:14PM
socalmab
I am glad you are not trying to be negative,LOL, curious then what negative would look like??

I a glass half full type of guy looking for silver linings not rain clouds

The speed added to special teams will be a welcome positive
The only rookie I worry about is TuTu but he seems to have been had picked. We might not get a lot from him this year but he is getting taught by the man that has asimlar skill set

I actually believe they did add some required speed that was very necessary.

Especially at the QB, WR & the Special Teams Units.

I was just trying to keep things in perspective because there was only 2 veterans. QB Stafford (processing speed- quick release) & WR (DeSean Jackson)

The rest of the added speed group consists of rookies that could surprise and get more snaps than some of us expect.

When the majority of the added speed to your roster is predicated on rookies performing in their first season, It becomes more complicated as to how much speed they added that will actually translate to the coming season.

Their overall upgrade for speed will be judged by how many snaps Jackson and the speed rookies contribute this season.

I liked this draft and I'm on record not overreacting when 65% or more of the fans on this board were scratching their heads.

The point is, the speed upgrade is heavily based on their draft. Not their free agency acquisitions.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Oldnotdead on Rams ‘new’ team speed…

Rams43546June 30, 2021 01:29PM

Re: Oldnotdead on Rams ‘new’ team speed…

BerendsenRam227June 30, 2021 01:53PM

Oldnotdead on Rams ‘new’ team speed: Lot's to speculate at this time

Anonymous User298June 30, 2021 02:26PM

you have me conivinced

socalmab173July 01, 2021 08:56AM

Re: you have me conivinced

Anonymous User233July 01, 2021 04:14PM

special teams impact

LMU93126July 02, 2021 04:35AM

Re: Oldnotdead on Rams ‘new’ team speed…Great Write Up

David Deacon177July 02, 2021 02:30AM