Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Merlin

May 29, 2021 12:02PM
leafnose
Pleasure to read your stuff.....

Haven't looked at this video, but I do think club's live close to the edge with depth.
A loss of AD would be devastating. It was against the Packers in the playoffs; He just wasn't the same after that ab injury

A lack of protections up front at C and RG would be ugly, and perhaps as just as important how these guys clear gaps for the RBs, or lack thereof might be gruesome.

Need to hear the video's input on Henderson, but I do think Henderson has a ton of upside, and is just looking for the extra snaps.
Recalled that he needed bit more help upfront. RB3 is a good question, and think we'll get great looks at all them during preseason.

Appreciate it and likewise.

I'm not hating on Hendy btw. But his vision is just not very good. He has a very strong tendency to run headlong into whatever the planned gap is for the run play. And tbh it makes sense. His holes in college you could have driven a golf cart through. If I'm Brown and I'm coaching him, my #1 thing for him is to look for cutbacks and daylight in other directions the instant he thinks it's not there. IMO his spot as #2 in this offense might be up for grabs if one of those other guys can push and show consistency in run/pass plus some vision. Jones is a guy they said they were ready to start in the playoffs but Akers opted to play injured. I think he's going to get a real good look in camp.

Right now though IF we lose Akers we're not looking so good. Might just be me underestimating our RBs but I don't think we can rely on Hendy.

And of course there's plenty of room for this thing to go south on us at multiple positions. I'm not too worried about the OL, what irked me was simply that I wanted a stud added to the interior and specifically Meinerz was a guy I liked as OG. The defense is my primary concern, in particular the DL. So if Brown shows well or Robinson has a good season or both we'll be in business IMO.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

PFT on Rams: VIDEO

Ram49538May 28, 2021 11:12AM

Simms: Rams have not had a QB like this

merlin532May 28, 2021 07:56PM

leafnose291May 29, 2021 07:41AM

merlin243May 29, 2021 12:02PM

Re: A'Shawn

leafnose242June 01, 2021 06:08AM

Good question