Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Goff Salary Cap Impact Post Only

December 28, 2020 09:35AM
In that scenario I’d like to think Darnold would play well in his home town (so to speak) like I’m sure Goff would in SF.

But as much heat Goff and McVay are taking—and it’s justified, albeit of the Monday morning QB variety—I would only imagine Bay Area fans would be jacked to see what Shanahan could do with Goff.

And as obvious as it is that Goff is failing here, I feel confident he’d done very well up north with the different coaching style and change of scenery.

McVay’s new challenge is to stop his study of Belichick and start studying his friend, Kyle Shanahan. Sure, Shanahan lost the super bowl last year.

But his team is NOT soft on either side of the ball and he has quarterbacks who are anything but elite operating at a productive level.

I still feel the Rams got the right guy in the McVay over Shanahan decision in 2017. Kyle comes off as arrogant and the stories around him is he can be a unit.

But McVay’s got to instill toughness more so than what the Rams are showing now. It might keep more players on the field, but even when Shanahan’s players are dropping like flies, he has subs playing well and playing tough.

We Not Me
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Goff Salary Cap Impact Post Only Attachments

B64 Rams 72331December 28, 2020 08:58AM

Ekern55168December 28, 2020 09:05AM

B64 Rams 72144December 28, 2020 09:15AM

Ekern55149December 28, 2020 09:35AM

I don't think it works that way...LOL....

roman18152December 28, 2020 09:31AM