Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I don't think it works that way...LOL....

December 28, 2020 09:31AM
wish it did, you can't just put him someplace, of course someone needs to want to pull the trigger. I really am not so sure that he would be considered a hot product. The pocket passer is becoming a rarity. The running teams have taken on passers who can also become a run threat.

I think we have to just eat the big one and accept what he is, attempt to improve the line for him. He is what he is, he will always throw those passes that make your head contract and start throbbing....he's going to do it. I think we need to either really look into our backup to see what our options can be, it may not be just that he can't perform.....I can't see a major backup role being considered a guy who can't play because generally Sean always looks to have strengths and find players.

I remember seeing the kid play near us in Winston Salem.....he has wheels, he has accuracy and he has a better feel for what's coming around him....of course College ball is different but I think he can do a lot of things that with the issues we have he can somewhat lessen them.

I just don't see a lot interest coming for Jared....Yes he took us to a SB in 2018, but so did TGIII.....that's all water under the bridge today.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Goff Salary Cap Impact Post Only Attachments

B64 Rams 72332December 28, 2020 08:58AM

Re: Goff Salary Cap Impact Post Only

Ekern55168December 28, 2020 09:05AM

B64 Rams 72144December 28, 2020 09:15AM

Ekern55150December 28, 2020 09:35AM

I don't think it works that way...LOL....

roman18152December 28, 2020 09:31AM