Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

There is a confusion to Warner's suggestion

December 23, 2020 02:36PM
He suggest that Jared is only good when the Ram's are doing what they want to do. That some how he can't read defenses if they have to throw the ball around alot but that flies in the face of the games where he has thrown over 30 times. There is a reason why Jared has been relevant for discussion because the potential and his accomplishments are there for all to scrutinize and also applaud. America has seen him head to head with some of the best, passing the Football. Warner knows better. He is a respected QB by me for sure but he is now in the media and I think some of these takes are forced to reinforce a narrative that trends well. It does not hurt for him to be a HOF and a former Ram why pump up or defend a QB chasing his legacy? I don't come away feeling he is a great Rams fan as some former players are to their former teams.

McVay aka McGenius was the trend for 2 year and last year began to fade and this year with Rams over achieving he is on the cusp of receiving some accolades if we succeed to go on to playoffs and have success. He has ridden that. Goff is just a conundrum who started on a downslope and has risen to being a popular excuse for what is holding McVay and this team up. I am not buying it no matter who is selling it unless we would consider:

McVay is stupid to have Goff throwing over 30 times as Kurt would have us to conclude. That would be far from the truth. Those wins did not pile up with Jared throwing 20 or fewer times per game.

Jared would be more prolific in other offenses. This offense, our offense is dependent on play-action passing for the QB to succeed. Warner might have failed in our offense because he has never been successful in a shallow passing offensive attack.

Also all the great QBs have a dominating talent on their side of the ball and Warner had way more than what we have now.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2020 02:43PM by BumRap.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramswire: Warner explains Rams problems on offense

Speed_Kills554December 23, 2020 02:01PM

There is a confusion to Warner's suggestion

BumRap171December 23, 2020 02:36PM

Wait...

moklerman173December 23, 2020 03:39PM

Re: Wait...So you are saying

BumRap140December 23, 2020 03:49PM

Re: There is a confusion to Warner's suggestion

dzrams131December 23, 2020 03:56PM

Warner fan here-but