Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

me too....I love it the aggression....

November 27, 2020 03:00AM
even when it fails to work.

I think McVay misses the edge & competitiveness of that from our STs...along with a few more makes from 40-49yd FGs!! lol
McVay will fix it in the offseason and find a Staley up & comer of the STs world. imo
....just watch!!!! McVay will find a new ST coach and Kicker to go with Hekker...and we will stabilize the ST unit.

My big fear is losing Staley just as we are really getting comfortable with Staley's new defense.
The defense will be the news story of this year's success...not the offense. imo

I pray we get ONE more year from Staley before he moves on, just so we can identify a new Fangio disciple to carry on the defensive scheme. I think McVay knows this but probably could not have imagined Staley would be as wildly successful as he's been so far and was not ready to get a back-up to Staley cuz McVay didn't think he'd lose Staley after a year. Hopefully, we won't ...but in a league so desperate for HC talent...I could see teams grabbing Staley after just one year as the NFL is learning McVay can identify talent...EVEN...coaching talent on both sides of the ball.....cept STs.

But McVay will learn everything he needs to hire a new ST coach - an up&comer like Staley - cept STs guy.

"L'audace, l'audace. Toujours l'audace!"
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Coach Bones with ill advised fake punt

RamsDynasty252November 26, 2020 02:15PM

Re: Coach Bones with ill advised fake punt

BerendsenRam109November 27, 2020 12:01AM

me too....I love it the aggression....

SunTzu_vs_Camus90November 27, 2020 03:00AM

Re: me too....I love it the aggression....

Leoram90November 27, 2020 03:23AM

John Fassel Should be Getting More of the Blame.

den-the-coach141November 27, 2020 03:41AM