Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Deadpool's 2020 Big Board

April 07, 2020 04:10PM
My 2020 250 player Big Board

A few notes before I get to the list:

1. I have seen every player. Some guys I have only seen in the Shrine Game. Others I have seen a ton. So my grading is not perfect.

2. This is a board built from a scoring system and not where I think they will land in the draft. That is a predictive board. So I get Joe Burrow is going #1 and not where I have him. Its where he scored.

3. As far as scoring, its new to me, and I altered it from last year. I grade a player on several categories (depending on position) on a 1-10 scale. Injuries now do come into play. Some red flags from off the field as well.

4. My top 10 lists per position are coming.

5. I summarized each player to give you an idea of their strengths and weaknesses, if you see one with too many comments one way or the other, it doesn't mean he should be higher or lower.

6. ask any questions you like.

1. Chase Young - Edge - Ohio St. - 6'-5" 264 lbs. - Size/speed/strength/athleticism. He is the total package in a prototypical 43 DE body.

2. Jeff Okudah - CB - Ohio St. - 6'-1" 205 lbs. - Big, quick, fast, smooth and physical. Perfect fit in a press man system, but will work in off man and zone.

3. Derrick Brown - IDL -Auburn - 6'-4" 326 lbs. - Explosive, strong, excellent hand fighter and has an all-day motor. Total package.

4. Isaiah Simmons - LB - Clemson - 6'-4" 238 lbs. - ILB, Safety, CB, Edge. Kid can do it all with his blend of elite speed, athleticism and strength. In a league wanting more do it all types, he may be the best of them all.

5. Jedrick Wills - OT - Alabama - 6'-4" 312 lbs. - Played RT to protect a lefty QB. He can dominate you power wise and has plenty of juice to move, slide hit and rinse repeat. Oh and he is a technician as well as a mauler...

6. Jerry Jeudy - WR - Alabama - 6'-1" 193 lbs. - Excellent hands, excellent route runner and electric speed. Everything you want in a #1 WR.

7. Tristan Wirfs - OT - Iowa - 6'-5" 320 lbs. - Some think he's an OG. They are wrong. Athletic and powerful with good technique. He can play either side and be a 10 year rock star.

8. CeeDee Lamb -WR - Oklahoma - 6'-2" 198 lbs. - a size/speed WR that is an absolute terror in the open field. Excellent hands are just the cherry on top. Could use some strength.

9. K'Lavon Chaisson - Edge - LSU - 6'-4" 254 lbs. - My top 34 Edge. Speed to power guy with plenty of athletic ability and a leader mentality. Good motor as well. 3 down edge.

10. Mekhi Becton - OT - Louisville - 6'-7" 357 lbs. - The Mountain. He is a physical rarity. He is fast, strong big and agile. Has had issues maintaining his weight in the past.

11. Javon Kinlaw - IDL -South Carolina - 6'-5" 324 lbs. - Another big, explosive lineman that can get after it. may have some character concerns.

12. Kristian Fulton - CB - LSU - 6'-0" 197 lbs. - Good size to go with a smooth, athletic profile. Always under control and doesn't panic. Another press man CB.

13. Kenneth Murray - LB - Oklahoma - 6'-2" 241 lbs. - Sideline to sideline ILBer with power and everything you want in a defensive leader.

14. Joe Burrow - QB - LSU - 6'-3" 221 lbs. - Above average in most categories. Elite movement in and manipulation of the pocket makes him special. Prototypical size helps.

15. Andrew Thomas - OT - Georgia - 6'-5" 315 lbs. - Not the athlete the top 3 are, but if hands are on you, be prepared to eat dirt. Excellent hands combined with that power makes for a long day against the run.

16. Tua Tagovailoa - QB - Alabama - 6'-0" 217 lbs. - Love his athletic ability, accuracy to all levels and competitiveness. Injury history drops him a slot.

17. Grant Delpit - S - LSU - 6'-2" 213 lbs. - Single high is the safety everyone wants, and Delpit is an excellent single high with great range, smooth change of direction and can drop into the box and blitz.

18. C.J. Henderson - CB - Florida - 6'-1" 204 lbs. - Explosive, smooth and fast, he has a ballhawk mentality. Didn't want to tackle this year. Business decision? Off man or zone corner.

19. Patrick Queen - LB - LSU - 6'-1" 229 lbs. - A new age ILBer that can run, cover and hit. His lack of length is a bit of a concern.

20. Xavier McKinney - S - Alabama - 6'-0" 201 lbs. - Not a single high, but a tough nosed moveable chess piece that wins everywhere on the field.

21. Laviska Shenault Jr. - WR - Colorado - 6'-1" 227 lbs. - A physical, workhorse that just punishes defenders in the open field. Injuries are a concern.

22. A.J. Epenesa - Edge - Iowa - 6'-6" 275 lbs. - A bit stiff, but he works, strong as a bull and I think he gives you End work on early downs and moves inside on 3rds.

23. Henry Ruggs III - WR - Alabama - 5'-11" 188 lbs. - Here's your HR threat. a pure speed machine that won't wow you with his route running ability.

24. Neville Gallimore - IDL - Oklahoma - 6'-2" 304 lbs. - Good athlete with power, all day motor and tough. Not as dynamic as a pass rusher as the top 2 guys.

25. Cesar Ruiz - IOL - Michigan - 6'-3" 307 lbs. - Zone or man, excellent pass blocker, can play OG or OC. Best combo of size/strength and athletic ability in the IOL group. I like him as a Zone scheme OC.

26. Justin Herbert - QB - Oregon - 6'-6" 236 lbs. - Big kid, big arm. Needs to fix some mechanics involving his legs. I worry he isn't a natural leader.

27. Jonathan Taylor - RB - Wisconsin - 5'-10" 226 lbs. - A workhorse back with HR speed and excellent vision. Pass catching is his worst trait, and its fine.

28. Yetur Gross-Matos - Edge - Penn St. - 6'-5" 266 lbs. - Raw, but the tools spill out of his toolbox. 43 DE. Love his length and explosiveness from a 3 point stance. high ceiling.

29. D'Andre Swift - RB - Georgia - 5'-8" 212 lbs. - Bellcow back with excellent footwork and balance, HR speed and can catch passes. Not a between the tackles type.

30. Trevon Diggs - CB - Alabama - 6'-1" 205 lbs. - Brother to Stephon, he is a zone/man cb prospect with excellent footwork and fluid movement skills. Add that to his length and he is a handful.

31. Antoine Winfield Jr. - S - Minnesota - 5'-9" 203 lbs. - Undersized ballhawking, instinctual and extremely physical S. Again, not a sigle high, and more of a halves type safety.

32. Tee Higgins - WR - Clemson - 6'-4" 216 lbs. - a highpoint, catch radius WR that wins at all levels of the field, but is at his best winning 50/50. Good, not great speed.

33. JK Dobbins - RB - Ohio State - 5'-9" 210 lbs. - Inside out back that can catch passes, extremely tough after first contact and can go the distance. I wish he was a tad bigger.

34. Noah Igbinoghene - CB - Auburn - 5'-10" 198 lbs. - Former WR turned college CB, so he needs to be developed, but he is ultra fast, explosive and just an overall smooth athlete. Zone or man fit.

35. Ross Blacklock - IDL - TCU - 6'-4" 290 lbs. - Incredible feet with good power has him in gaps consistently. Not the fastest react time. Achilles injury 2 years ago.

36. Jordan Love - QB - Utah State - 6'-4" 224 lbs. - I don't get the Mahommes comp., He pressed bigtime this year and struggled. Big time athlete with big arm.

37. Justin Jefferson - WR - LSU - 6'-1" 202 lbs. - Good route runner, good hands, good speed, good blocker. Not explosive, but gets open, makes catches and scores.

38. Jeff Gladney - CB - TCU - 5'-10" - 191 lbs. - Physical, hard-nosed press man CB with excellent speed. More than willing to help against the run.

39. Josh Jones - OT - Houston - 6'-5" 319 lbs. - Super athlete with great feet, decent anchor that would work best in a zone scheme. Not the dog the top 4 are, but still will get after it.

40. Van Jefferson - WR - Florida - 6'-1" 200 lbs. - A route running technician, good hands and is OK in the open field. Not explosive and not what I would call a HR threat.

41. Justin Madubuike - IDL - Texas A&M - 6'-3" 293 lbs. - An explosive, penetrating type DT with good strength that needs to be more consistent.

42. Austin Jackson - OT - USC - 6'-5" 322 lbs. - Lost time/strength due to helping his sister with a medical issue. He may need a year, but a full toolbox with a good balance of strength and agility.

43. Clyde Edwards-Helaire - RB - LSU - 5'-7" 207 lbs. - An easy mover with a powerful lower half. May lack the size to handle a full NFL load.

44. Lucas Niang - OT - TCU - 6'-6" 315 lbs. - Another nice power/athletic combo blocker that plays with a nice edge. Injury slowed him some, and needs to get consistent.

45. Lloyd Cushenberry - IOL - LSU - 6'-3" 312 lbs. - Another OG/OC candidate. Strong and tough, not as mobile as the other top OCs. Really improved over the year.

46. Terrell Lewis - Alabama - 6'-5" 262 lbs. - Another high ceiling guy with injury history. Loooong levered. Smooth. Stong. 34 Edge

47. Marlon Davidson - IDL - Auburn - 6'-3" 303 lbs. - 3T or 34 DE. I like him as a penetrating DE in a 34 that can also hold his own against the run. Big time motor.

48. Jalen Reagor - WR - Arizona State - 5'-11' 206 lbs. - He's a jittery HR hitter that is electric deep or in the open field. His hands are iffy IMO, or he'd be higher on my list.

49. Kyle Dugger - S - Lenoir-Rhyne - 6'-1" 217 lbs. - Small school kid. Great size and athletic profile that can play free or strong. Excellent blitzer and played really well at the Senior Bowl. Will need some coaching.

50. Donovan Peoples-Jones - WR - Michigan - 6'-2" 212 lbs. - Good hands and an excellent athlete. Underused in that woeful Mich. offense. He is more of a projection due to lack of production.

51. Denzel Mims - WR - Baylor - 6'-3" 207 lbs. - Big, strong with decent speed. He can go up and get it. A real 50/50 ball stud. Lacks any real route running.

52. Zack Baun - Edge - Wisconsin - 6'-3" 238 lbs. - A bit smaller edge, but he is smart, relentless and refined. Will have trouble against the run due to size. I think he works best as a LBer you move around inside early, out late.

53. Ashtyn Davis - S - California - 6'-1" 202 lbs. - A physical safety that works in a variety of sets, works best when he's free to roam in a zone and make plays.

54. Matt Hennessy - IOL - Temple - 6'-4" 307 lbs. - A OZS OC that is an excellent mover with great technique. Needs to get stronger, but IQ and skill set are outstanding. Reminds me of Garrett Bradbury.

55. Damon Arnette - CB - Ohio St. - 6'-0" 195 lbs. - Easy moving, physical press man CB with very good instincts.

56. Jeremy Chinn - S - Southern Illinois - 6'-3" 221 lbs. - Simmons-lite in a safety body. he could be a LBer a S or an edge rusher with crazy athleticism. Love his physicality and the fact that he is always around the ball.

57. Cam Akers - RB - Florida State - 5'-10" 217 lbs. - Another feature back buried on a horrible offense. Does a little of everything., but he's a downhill 1 cut style power back at his best.

58. K.J. Hamler - WR - Penn State - 5'-9" 178 lbs. - Electrifying. In the open field as dangerous as any WR in the draft. Hands can be iffy, and he is small, but a HR hitter and someone a defense needs to plan for.

59. Julian Okwara - Edge - Notre Dame - 6'-4" 252 lbs. - A 34 Edge with a nice blend of explosiveness and flexibility. Needs to get stronger against the run.

60. A.J. Terrell - CB - Clemson - 6'-1" 195 lbs. - Fast, big press man that needs to rely on his skill set and not resort to getting so handsy. This is football, not the backseat of your dads Olds on date night.

61. Jordyn Brooks - LB - Texas Tech - 6'-1" 240 lbs. - An absolute heat seeking missile that is devastating going downhill, lacks pass coverage reps. Sideline to sideline.

62. Brandon Aiyuk - WR - Arizona State - 6'-0" 205 lbs. - Another big play waiting to happen. Can take the top off the defense and is slippery in the open field. Not a very nuanced route runner, hands are OK.

63. Josh Uche - Edge - Michigan - 6'-1" 245 lbs. - Smaller edge that will have issues against the run. but he is a flexy, bursty little dude that is also good in space.

64. Jonah Jackson - IOL - Ohio St. - 6'-3" 306 lbs. - A technician with decent strength that can play anywhere on the inside. Needs to be more consistent. Plays with an edge.

65. Troy Pride - CB - Notre Dame - 5'-11" 193 lbs. - Under-rated athletically, has good speed and can work in man and zone coverages. A perfect #2 CB.

66. Malik Harrison - LB - Ohio St. - 6'-3" 247 lbs. - Old school type MLBer that stuffs the run and plugs gaps. Quick to react, strong and will drop the hammer. Too stiff to contribute in a lot of coverage.

67. Bryce Hall - CB - Virginia - 6'-1" 202 lbs. - Long, physical and smart. Always taking good angles and is in the proper position. Not the world's best athlete. he will outwork you. Zone CB.

68. Brycen Hopkins - TE - Purdue - 6'-4" 245 lbs. - Your prototypical new age TE. A mismatch problem in the middle of the field that is a smooth, easy mover. Not an inline blocker, I worry a bit about his hands.

69. Jacob Eason - QB - Washington - 6'-6" 231 lbs. - Biggest arm in the class, but is a statue and panics a little too easily for my taste.

70. Jaylon Johnson - CB - Utah - 6'-0" 193 lbs. - Decent size and speed that excels in man coverage. Fast to react and is a ballhawk. Smooth mover.

71. Leki Fotu - IDL - Utah - 6'-4" 330 lbs. - A monster NT with a little pass rush juice to him. Good motor and is almost impossible to move. Not the athletic freak Lawrence was last year.

72. Ben Bartch - OT - St. Johns (MN) - 6'-6" 309 lbs. - Small School prospect that held his own at Senior Bowl. TE turned OT. Athletic with a nice anchor, he needs seasoning. Arm length probably moves him inside.

73. Cameron Dantzler - CB - Mississippi State - 6'-2" 188 lbs. -a big CB that may move to S due to speed restrictions. I like him in press man, but his ability to sniff out routes should help in zone concepts as well.

74. Eno Benjamin - RB - Arizona State - 5'-9" 207 lbs. - Physical for his size, smooth lower half and can be slippery to tackle. Change of pace back only.

75. Matt Peart - OT - Connecticut - 6'-7" 318 lbs. - An easy moving OT with decent strength that again, could use a year or 2 learning and adding power, but there is no denying the skills are there.

76. DaVon Hamilton - IDL - Ohio St. - 6'-4" 320 lbs. - A powerhouse run defender that was never tasked to rush the passer. Early 2 down starter with the athletic profile to possibly add some inside pass rush.

77. Jake Fromm - QB - Georgia - 6'-2" 219 lbs. - Smartest QB in the draft, has a noodle for an arm and is a little on the small side.

78. Robert Hunt - IOL - Louisiana-Lafayette - 6'-5" 323 lbs. - 2nd nastiest OG in the draft. He is a punisher. Needs to be a little more patient, but he will finish on all levels.

79. Jonathan Greenard - Edge - Florida - 6'-4" 263 lbs. - I just love his athletic ability, balance against the run and pass and supposedly a hard worker off the field. Not the most flexible, but his length and strength make up for it. high floor, lower ceiling type.

80. Alohi Gilman - S - Notre Dame - 5'-10" 201 lbs. - A zone safety that is an absolute hammer coming forward. Another versatile player that can do a little of everything.

81. Prince Tega Wanogho - OT - Auburn - 6'-5" 308 lbs. - Surprise, an athletic, raw skilled LT from Auburn. He has elite tools, but needs a year learning and gaining strength.

82. Curtis Weaver - Edge - Boise St. - 6'-3" 265 lbs. - He could either be a 43 or 34. Lacks an ideal athletic profile, but has a hot motor, a good first step, active hands and handles his own against the run. Another high floor, lower ceiling type.

83. Chase Claypool - WR - Notre Dame - 6'-4" 238 lbs. - A big possession WR, that wins contested catches, 50-50 balls and is tough in the redzone. Tested better then he plays, but is still a great athlete.

84. Akeem Davis-Gaither - LB - Appalachian St. - 6'-2" 224 lbs. - Highly productive WILL that plays fast, can cover and rush the QB. I like him outside in a 43, but maybe a MO in a 34...

85. Raekwon Davis - IDL - Alabama - 6'-7" 311 lbs. - a 34 DE, because he will get out-leveraged on the inside. powerful with a solid anchor against the run, pass rush potential is there, but never developed.

86. Albert Okwuegbunam - TE - Missouri - 6'-5" 258 lbs. - Big target with enough athletic ability to create issues in the seam. A decent and willing blocker inline. Offense and QB really slowed down his progression.

87. Darnay Holmes - CB - UCLA - 5'-10" 195 lbs.- Smooth and quick are his calling cards. I wish he was more aggressive. off man or zone scheme fit.

88. K'Von Wallace - S - Clemson - 5'-11" 206 lbs. - Physical, will stick his face in the fan and has some nice ball production. Not overly athletic or fast, but versatile.

89. Bryan Edwards - WR - South Carolina - 6'-3" 212 lbs. - He wins with his size and physicality in the middle of the field. Not a burner, but plays hard and smart.

90. Thaddeus Moss - TE - LSU - 6'-2" 250 lbs. - Not the freakish athlete his dad was, but is a monster in the blocking game, is a nuanced route runner and knows how to get open. Competes hard.

91. Troy Dye - LB - Oregon - 6'-4" 231 lbs. - Another see ball, chase ball LBer that needs to add strength. But he makes plays all over the field.

92. Antoine Brooks Jr. - S - Maryland - 5'-11" 220 lbs. - Here is that big nickel LBer or third safety I have been talking about for the last year or so. best working around the box in sub packages. Physical, emotional and not extremely rangy.

93. Cole Kmet - TE - Notre Dame - 6'-6" 263 lbs. - Another size mismatch with decent athleticism. Should be a better blocker then he is. Good hands, decent route runner.

94. Saahdiq Charles - OT - LSU - 6'-4" 321 lbs. - A smooth mover with good athleticism, but lacks power. A move inside might be in his future. zone scheme prospect.

95. Adam Troutman - TE - Dayton - 6'-5" 255 lbs. - Exciting athlete that is new to being a TE. Extremely productive, but a raw skill set including route running. A plus blocker.

96. Zack Moss - RB - Utah - 5'-9" 223 lbs. - A big, bigtime power back with some wiggle to him. Hard to bring down. I like his footwork. Not a HR hitter and a 1 cut and go type back.

97. Darrell Taylor - Edge - Tennessee - 6'-4" 267 lbs. - Good athlete, with plenty of flex, decent get off and enough size to hold up against the run. hasn't put it all together. High upside, high bust potential.

98. Steven Montez - QB - Colorado - 6'-4" 231 lbs. - Big arm, all the tools, has just never put it all together.

99. Logan Stenberg - IOL - Kentucky - 6'-6" 317 lbs. - Meanest, nastiest OG in the draft. Won't win on style points and will talk your ear off. Not a great athlete.

100. Tyler Biadasz - IOL - Wisconsin - 6'-4" 314 lbs. - OC for any scheme. Excellent mover with a great anchor and good strength. Off season hip surgery slowed him down last season. Followed by shoulder surgery this off season. Could be a heck of a steal.

101. Khalid Kareem - Edge - Notre Dame - 6'-4" 268 lbs. - Long and strong, excellent against the run, not much juice as a pass rusher. A bit stiff. 43 end only.

102. Ezra Cleveland - OT - Boise State - 6'-6" 311 lbs. - Absolute athlete for his size/length. Real smooth mover with light feet. Needs to add strength and needs technique work. I'd say an OZS LT right now.

103. Rashard Lawrence - IDL - LSU - 6'-2" - 308 lbs. - What you would expect in an LSU DL, tough, strong and excellent against the run. Doesn't offer much in the way of a pass rush.

104. Isaiah Wilson - OT - Georgia - 6'-6" 350 lbs. - from the No duh file, dude is massive. An absolute mauler that is in desperate need of technique work. Right tackle.

105. Jalen Hurts - QB - Oklahoma - 6'-1" 221 lbs. - Athletic, alpha dog that has problems with seeing the whole field and accuracy issues. Needs to be coached up.

106. Bradlee Anae - Edge - Utah - 6'-3" 257 lbs. - Can rush the passer and hold his own against the run, excellent hand fighter, with a top-notch motor. Not the greatest athlete. 43 or 34 compatable.

107. Hunter Bryant - TE - Washington - 6'-2" 248 lbs. - Smooth moving, explosive pass catcher. Offers nothing in the way of blocking and his size won't scare anyone.

108. Larrell Murchison - IDL - NC State - 6'-2" 297 lbs. - A nose for the ball with a great motor. Not the rangiest 3 tech, but he will apply constant pressure.

109. Brandon Jones - S - Texas - 5'-11" 198 lbs. - A smaller, tad more rangey version of Brooks. He is a thumper with an all-day motor, and a nose for the ball.

110. Quartney Davis - WR - Texas A&M - 6'-1" 201 lbs. - A skilled route runner with excellent footwork. Not slow, but not exactly a deep threat. hands are spotty.

111. Jordan Elliott - IDL - Missouri - 6'-4" 302 lbs. - Strong and bursty, he can cause havoc in the backfield. Easy mover with excellent hands. Not the fastest off the snap, timing issues slow him down.

112. Terrell Burgess - S - Utah - 5'-11" 202 lbs. - He's an exciting athlete with good speed and a bigtime motor. Lack of size might be an issue.

113. Amik Robertson - CB - Louisiana Tech - 5'-8" 187 lbs. - slot corner due to his size. But he is a mean, physical little dude that will bring the fight to you.

114. Lamical Perine - RB - Florida - 5'-11" 216 lbs. - A patient power back with just enough juice to get to the house. Enough wiggle to get outside, but is at his best working north to south.

115. Collin Johnson - WR - Texas - 6'-6" 222 lbs. - Touted as the next Randy Moss, it didn't happen, but he has good speed, wins with his size and is a contested catch, 50-50 ball machine. Size mismatch.

116. Jabari Zuniga - Edge - Florida - 6'-3" 253 lbs. - Decent burst, OK against the run, good athlete with range. Another boom bust prospect.

117. Michael Pittman Jr. - WR - USC - 6'-4" 223 lbs - Another physical WR that is starting to put everything together. Not a burner, but a good athlete with a great work ethic. A big Robert Woods.

118. Kenny Willekes - Edge - Michigan State - 6'-4" 264 lbs. - Relentless, tough, strong, try hard with average athletic ability for the position. I think due to that he is a 43 DE.

119. Anthony McFarland - RB - Maryland - 5'-8" 208 lbs. - An undersized, raw talented HR threat from anywhere on the field. Not a 3 down guy.

120. Ben Bredeson - IOL - Michigan - 6'-5" 315 lbs. - A LG prospect I love that has played in Gap/man/OSZ at Mich so he is versatile. Decent mover with good balance and very good power that looks to finish blocks.

121. Shaquille Quarterman - LB - Miami - 6'-1" 234 lbs. - A real old school MLBer that reads, reacts and then thumps. I think he moves well enough to help in some coverage.

122. Damien Lewis - IOL - LSU - 6'-2" 327 lbs. - Aggressive and powerful, lacks the lateral movement skills to work in a zone scheme. Will overwhelm you in man power.

123. Antonio Gibson - RB - Memphis - 6'-1" 223 lbs. - A wr/rb/do it all back with home run ability. Elusive with a bit of power. A jack of all trades, master of none.

124. Evan Weaver - LB - California - 6'-2" 237 lbs. - Not the world's greatest athlete, but he is so instinctual he's always around the ball. Super productive. Not a hammer and not great in coverage.

125. Tyler Johnson - WR - Minnesota - 6'-1" 206 lbs. - A nuanced route runner that knows how to get open. Plays with some physicality. I question his speed and he didn't run so...

126. Netane Muti - IOL - Fresno St. - 6'-3" 315 lbs. - Skill set, power and movement ability should have him as the top IOL in the draft. he can flat out dominate. And looks to dominate you. Cannot stay healthy. Serious medical red flags.

127. Willie Gay Jr. - LB - Miss. St. - 6'-2" 243 lbs. - Athletic and quick, will pop you in the mouth. And he did punch his own QB in the face, so there is that. Could be a 3 down ILBer with some seasoning.

128. AJ Dillon - RB - Boston College - 6'-0" 247 lbs. - A bigger bodied back with more speed than one would think. A gap power fit. Loses a lot when stretched out east to west.

129. Alex Highsmith - Edge - Charlotte - 6'-4" 248 lbs. - Dynamic athlete off the edge with plenty of range, good flexibility and a great motor. Not the sturdiest run defender. 34 Edge.

130. David Woodward - LB - Utah State - 6'-2" 230 lbs. -Not fast or super athletic, but he is smart, instinctual and has a big motor. He is everywhere. ILB

131. Nick Harris - IOL - Washington - 6'-1" 302 lbs. - Smaller, smooth moving OC that lacks the power to go heads up against any kind of power. Good technique. Zone scheme only.

132. Shane Lemieux - IOL - Oregon - 6'-4" 310 lbs. - mauler, not an athlete. Choppy footwork. Works well in a man scheme.

133. Nick Coe - Edge - Auburn - 6'-5" 280 lbs. - Big, long and strong. Played from 2 and 3 point at Auburn. He is going to end up being a 34 End in the NFL. I question his passion for football.

134. Jared Pinkney - Vanderbilt - 6'-4" 257 lbs. - Great hands, good athlete, good enough blocker to play inline. Needs to cleanup route running. Not a monster after the catch.

135. Ke'Shawn Vaughn - RB - Vanderbilt - 5'-10" 214 lbs. - Decent vision with good balance and ok speed. Good pass catcher. Lacks wiggle and not explosive.

136. Quintez Cephus - WR - 6'-1" 202 lbs. - Wisconsin - Big strong physical. Good route runner that can get himself open. Lacks deep speed. Faced 2 counts of sexual assault, case was dismissed.

137. Jason Strowbridge - IDL - North Carolina - 6'-4" 275 lbs. - A gap jumper that lacks the size to hold his ground against double teams. Once he is into gaps, causes issues for the offense. A 34 DE or 43 DE is his future.

138. Alton Robinson - Edge - Syracuse - 6'-3" 264 lbs. - A toolbox full of length, athletic ability, bend and explosiveness. Decent against the run. Just needs to put it all together. 34 Edge with a high ceiling.

139. Joe Bachie Jr. - LB - Michigan State - 6'-2" 230 lbs. - a ILB with good instincts and decent range. Will pop you in the mouth when given the chance. Probably a 2 down ILBer in the NFL. Steroid suspension...

140. Michael Ojemudia - CB - Iowa - 6'-1" 200 lbs. - Great size for the position. Plays hard, plays smart and is always under control. Not the best athlete for a CB. Zone scheme.

141. Solomon Kindley - IOL - Georgia - 6'-3" 337 lbs. - Another mammoth Georgia lineman. A OG with beastly power that loves to use it. Again, needs a lot of technique work. His hand usage is a mess.

142. Joshua Kelley - RB - UCLA - 5'-11" 212 lbs. - Strong, tough with good balance and hard to bring down, but lacks wiggle and HR speed. A one cut and go type of back.

143. Lynn Bowden - WR - Kentucky - 5'-11" 204 lbs. - a gadget WR that can play RB and QB (wildcat) A real team guy that you will need to game plan to get the ball in his hands as he learns to be a slot WR.

144. Logan Wilson - LB - Wyoming - 6'-2" 241 lbs. - A easy flowing downhill ILBer with average athletic ability, plays with smarts and under control. Don't think he has the range to cover on passing downs. 2 Down ILBer.

145. K.J. Hill - WR - Ohio State - 6'-0" 196 lbs. - A good route runner with decent ability in the open field. Not a burner, but not a slug either.

146. Colby Parkinson - TE - Stanford - 6'-7 252 lbs. - Big with a big wingspan, he will torture defenders in the middle of the field and the endzone. Not a great blocker and needs to get stronger.

147. Jack Driscoll - OT - Auburn - 6'-5" 306 lbs. - A smaller RT with a good athletic profile. In other words. Perfect for a zone scheme only. Needs to add power and some technique work.

148. Antonio Gandy-Golden - WR - Liberty - 6'-4" 223 lbs. - Crazy catches are littered throughout his highlights. Outstanding catch radius combined with flypaper hands make him a bigtime contested and 50-50 ball receiver. Not a great athlete or burner.

149. Darrynton Evans - RB - Appalachian State - 5'-10" 203 lbs. - Lightning in a bottle. His change of direction and lateral jump cuts will have defenders tackling air. HR speed. Narrow frame with little room for growth. Better outside then inside. OZS committee back.

150. J.R. Reed - S - Georgia - 6'-1" 202 lbs. - An old school SS that works best moving forward as he doesn't have the foot speed to be ultra rangy.

151. Harrison Bryant - TE -Florida Atlantic - 6'-5" 243 lbs. - Athletic with good hands and is a good route runner. He isn't a blocker. His calling card is in the middle of the field.

152. Anfernee Jennings Edge - Alabama - 6'-2" 256 lbs. - A strong, good run defender lacking the juice and athletic ability to be a consistent pass rusher. Is he a 43 DE or 34 Edge on early downs? Not pass rusher regardless.

153. Javelin Guidry - CB - Utah - 5'-9" 191 lbs. - Quick, oily and super fast. Size is going to limit him to slot/nickel/dime work.

154. Hakeem Adeniji - OT - Kansas - 6'-4" 302 lbs. - Another smaller LT that moves well and could slide into a zone scheme easily. needs to add power.

155. Jacob Breeland - TE - Oregon - 6'-5" 252 lbs. - An average at best athlete, but plays with an edge and isn't afraid of contact. Good hands and can get deep. Decent inline blocker.

156. Isaiah Hodgins - WR - Oregon State - 6'-4" 210 lbs. - A good route runner for a man his size, good catch radius. Good hands. Not a deep threat.

157. Geno Stone - S - Iowa - 5'-10" 207 lbs. - Another kid from Iowa with smarts, instincts and lacks a big athletic profile. Works best in the box or zone coverage.

158. Markus Bailey - LB - Purdue - 6'-1" 235 lbs. - A Kiser clone in the fact that he is a smart. between the tackles, run stopping machine. Not enough athletic ability or speed to cover against the pass. 2019 knee injury muddies his water. 2 down ILB.

159. Anthony Gordan - QB - Washington State - 6'-2" 205 lbs. - Tough leader with an OK arm. Air Raid muddies the water, but he can manage a football team.

160. McTelvin Agim - IDL - Arkansas - 6'-3" 309 lbs. - Strong off the snap with plenty of juice to shoot gaps and finish. Really losses interest playing the run. If you can get that turned around, you have a 310 man with rare athletic traits for that size.

161. Josiah Deguara - TE - Cincinnati - 6'-2" 242 lbs. - Good inline blocker regardless his size, is also a good route runner and pass catcher. Not a tremendous athlete, but is first team try hard TE. A balanced TE.

162. Gabriel Davis - WR - UCF - 6'-2" 216 lbs. - Exciting athlete with decent speed and plays with a bit of an edge. hands are meh, and he didn't run a ton of different routes.

163. D.J. Wonnum - Edge - South Carolina - 6'-5" 258 lbs. - An above average athlete that can do a little of everything, but isn't great at any one thing. Perfect size for 34 Edge with a great motor.

164. Justin Strnad - LB - Wake Forest - 6'-3" 238 lbs. - Smooth moving forward and backward, can run and cover and go sideline to sideline. Would rather run around blockers then stack and shed. Still learning the nuances so his arrow is pointing up. ILBer in an odd front or WILL in an even front.

165. Raequan Williams - IDL - Michigan State - 6'-4" 308 lbs. - Not a great athlete, but is strong, can stack and hold his ground and when he does get in the backfield, he finishes well. Needs to get more consistent on effort.

166. Terence Steele - OT - Texas Tech - 6'-6" 312 lbs. - Great hands and a powerful upper body, needs some sand in his pants. More of a man blocking guy, as he lacks movement skills for zone.

167. Myles Bryant - CB - Washington - 5'-8" 183 lbs. - another slot CB, plays faster than he ran, explosive movement skills.

168. Lamar Jackson - CB - Nebraska - 6'-2" 208 lbs. - Big, long and physical. Speed will give him issues. Press man CB.

169. Julian Blackmon - S - Utah - 6'-0" 187 lbs. - Fun kid on tape. Plenty of speed and range, great physicality, but at the same time, not a tremendous athlete.

170. Devin Duvernay - WR - Texas - 5'-10" 200 lbs. - a speed demon that would rather run you over then around you. A RB in a WRs body. A smart OC can do alot of stuff with this kid. Small catch radius.

171. Essang Bassey - CB - Wake Forest - 5'-9" 191 lbs. - a nickel/slot CB that gets after it and is a smooth enough athlete to mirror really well.

172. Charlie Heck - OT - North Carolina - 6'-8" 311 lbs. - As Alyo has stated, the son of a coach. Smart, good technique and excellent length. Needs to add some weight and power. Great developmental type of L/RT.

173. James Lynch - IDL - Baylor - 6'-4" 289 lbs. - Monster sack production from a guy with not a ton of athletic ability. Not twitchy and not explosive. Just average strength. Really just wins on an all-day motor and a give 'em hell attitude.

174. Trevis Gipson - Edge - Tulsa - 6'-4" 261 lbs. - an easy mover with decent burst and good flexibility. Can get bullied against the run. Developmental 34 Edge.

175. James Morgan - QB - FIU - 6'-4" 229 lbs. - A toolsy gunslinger with no fear. Not sure he has the tools above the neck to be a pro QB.

176. John Simpson - IOL - Clemson - 6'-4" 321 lbs. - A power blocker that can get over-extended at times, but will run you over. Lacks horizontal movement ability. Man power scheme fit.

177. A.J. Green - CB - Oklahoma State - 6'-1" 202 lbs. - Physical CB, sometimes too physical. Decent speed and a decent athletic profile.

178. Harrison Hand - CB - Temple - 5'-11" 197 lbs. - Smart, tough and has some ballhawk to him. Not the quickest CB. Zone CB

179. Jalen Elliott - S - Notre Dame - 6'-0" 205 lbs. - Slow, moderate athlete, but man he loves to blow up ball carriers. IMO a box safety or a big nickel LBer.

180. Mitchell Wilcox- TE - South Florida - 6'-3" 247 lbs. - Hard working combo TE that had good production, but won't wow you as an athlete. I worry a bit about his hands.

181. Michael Onwenu - IOL - Michigan - 6'-3" 344 lbs. - An absolute tank in the trenches. Surprisingly decent footwork. Great power. Not a great mover. Man scheme.

182. Trevon Hill - Edge - Miami - 6'-3" 248 lbs. - Athletic, bursty edge with a nice pass rush. Needs to add weight to handle the run. Pass rush specialist early. 34 Edge.

183. Binjimen Victor - WR - Ohio State - 6'-4" 198 lbs. - Another big catch radius guy with nice hands. Not a deep threat, but is kinda dangerous in the open field.

184. Carter Coughlin - Edge - Minnesota - 6'-3" 236 lbs. - an undersized 34 edge rusher with some burst and fluid movement skills. Cannot match power with anyone, and his run defending suffers from that.

185. Josiah Scott - CB - Michigan State - 5'-9" 185 lbs. - A nickel back with good speed and decent toughness for his size. Good ball skills. Too small to survive on the outside.

186. Jonathan Garvin - Edge - Miami - 6'-4" 263 lbs. - 43 DE that can set a strong edge and keep everything inside. Not a ton of burst, and average athletically. Decent pass rush on physical traits alone.

187. Scott Frantz - OT - Kansas State - 6'-5" 300 lbs. - Mauler strength and a maulers mentality. Not a great athlete and needs to add weight.

188. - Patrick Taylor Jr. - RB - Memphis - 6'-1" 217 lbs. - big, powerful and hard to bring down. Not great feet and not very imaginative with the ball. Short yardage back IMO.

189. Khalil Davis - IDL - Nebraska - 6'-2" 308 lbs. - Not real long, but a quick first step and a good motor is where he wins. Not a great run defender due to his lack of length.

190. Myles Dorn - S - North Carolina - 6'-2" 205 lbs. - A decent all-around S with good work in the box and some solid pass defense stats. His lack of speed may limit his upside.

191. Kendall Coleman - Edge - Syracuse - 6'-3" 257 lbs. - Average athlete that is really still developing his skill set. Good motor and plays with nice physicality. Needs to be developed. Developmental 34 Edge.

192. Jake Hanson - IOL - Oregon - 6'-4" 303 lbs. - A zone scheme OC. A technician and good athlete, lacks the strength to trade power with defenders.

193. Mykal Walker - LB - Fresno State - 6'-3" 230 lbs. - Has played DE, Edge and ILB. So, he is a movable chess pc. I like him as an ILB in an odd front. Certainly knows how to blitz, can drop into coverage and will stick his nose in the fan in run support. Needs development time, due to so many position changes.

194. Lavert Hill - CB - Michigan - 5'-10" 190 lbs. - A hard-nosed press man. Lacks speed to stay with the fast WRs. Might work inside. Man only.

195. Cheyenne O'Grady - TE - Arkansas - 6'-4" 253 lbs. - A natural pass catcher with good route running. A willing blocker, although it isn't a strength. Tough to bring down. His biggest issue is he was dismissed from the team for saying he was going to quit after the Bama game.

196. - Michael Warren II - RB - Cincinnati - 5'-9" 226 lbs. - Decent feet for his build (a bowling ball) with good power and contact balance. Not making you miss and isn't a HR hitter. Another short yardage back IMO.

197. Tanner Muse - S - Clemson - 6'-2" 227 lbs. - A big S, maybe a LBer...4.41 speed, can play deep due to his speed and athleticism, can play in the box due to his size. Never put it all together for his profile.

198. Aaron Parker - WR - Rhode Island - 6'-2" 209 lbs. - A good blend of physicality combines with his ability to go up and get it makes him a contested catch monster. He needs to develop his route running.

199. Jacob Phillips - LB - LSU - 6'-4" 229 lbs. - Great size, great production, but is lacking that toughness you want in a LBer. Good speed, but not exactly explosive. Plays with patience and under control. ILB or WILL

200. Sewo Olonilua - RB - TCU - 6'-3" 232 lbs. - Another short yardage specialist. Not fast, quick or nimble. He is a load to bring down and will wear you out.

201. Kyle Murphy - IOL - Rhode Island - 6'-3" 316 lbs. - Overpowered FCS competition, needs to add size and power to do that at the NFL level. He's an easy mover with good footwork. Scheme versatile.

202. Joe Reed - WR - Virginia - 6'-0" 224 lbs. - A deep threat with good hands and can return in STs. Has some wiggle. Another gadget kid early as he learns to run routes properly.

203. Stephen Sullivan - TE - LSU - 6'-5" 248 lbs. - Massive seam buster that got lost in the shuffle of an all star offense. Long, middle of the field mismatch. Not a tremendous blocker.

204. Benito Jones - IDL - Ole Miss - 6'-1" 316 lbs. - a fire hydrant with very good strength. Won't slide thru gaps but holds more than his own against the run. A true NT with a little pass rush push.

205. Jaylinn Hawkins - S - California - 6'-1" 208 lbs. - Smart, physical with some range. Not a ton and won't wow you going sideline to sideline. Decent ball skills, but he has room for improvement.

206. Trajan Bandy - CB - Miami - 5'-8" 180 lbs. - Smooth footed DB that moves well in space and has OK speed. Lack of size and strength is an issue.

207. Jauan Jennings - WR - Tennessee - 6'-3" 215 lbs. - A runaway beer truck in the open field. Tough to bring down. Slow play speed and ran a 4.74 so that matches what you see.

208. Davion Taylor - LB - Colorado - 6'-1" 228 lbs. - Late comer to football. Kid is a PAC 12 track star, so he can fly, great athlete, smooth mover. Great motor. Needs to get stronger and needs massive development. WILL or ILB in a 34.

209. Kyahva Tezino - LB - San Diego State - 6'-0" 235 lbs. - Plays the run well, decent athlete that can get to the sidelines and plays with patience and intelligence. Lacks length and quickness.

210. Devin Asiasi - TE - UCLA - 6'-3" 257 lbs. - a combo blocker/receiver with good size for the position. Needs technical work in all aspects. Developmental type traditional TE.

211. Jace Whittaker - CB - Arizona - 5'-11" 185 lbs. - a ballhawk with good instincts and good speed. Not very physical and lacks great size.

212. Colton McKivitz - OT - West Virginia - 6'-6" 306 lbs. - Big, strong RT prospect that has issues against speed. Can get out over his feet when he lunges at targets.

213. Dalton Keene - TE - Virginia Tech - 6'-4" 253 lbs. - Here is your late round, H-back, fullback, TE. He can block and catch but was never really given much opportunity. Decent athlete, but plays like an old school TE.

214. Kindle Vildor - CB - Georgia Southern - 5'-10" 191 lbs. - Ballhawking athletic CB with the size and footwork to work in any scheme. Not great in run support. Can be over-aggressive.

215. Stephen Guidry - WR - Mississippi State - 6'-3" 201 lbs. - Long with long arms and decent deep speed. Can go up and get it, or win over the top. Not a great route runner.

216. J.J. Taylor - RB - Arizona - 5'-5" 185 lbs. - Scat back with good receiving skills. Plays fater then he ran, but obviously not a between the tackles type.

217. James Robinson - RB - Illinois State - 5'-9" 219 lbs. - A hammer that did it all for ISU. Surprising speed can catch you off guard. not very shifty.

218. Justin Herron - OT - Wake Forest - 6'-4" 308 lbs. - A OG in the NFL. Good pass blocker with decent footwork, has trouble trading power in the run game. Zone scheme OG.

219. Reggie Robinson II - CB - Tulsa - 6'-1" 205 lbs. - Long with decent athletic profile, does his best work in a zone and things are in front of him. Nice production. Modest athlete.

220. Tyrie Cleveland - WR - Florida - 6'-2" 209 lbs. - Long and fast. Never ran a diverse route tree, but he can eat up a DB in a hurry. Will need some development.

221. Jon Runyan - OT - Michigan - 6'-4" 306 lbs. - I think he moves inside to OG. Son of an NFL OT. So he is smart. Good athlete but lacks strength. zone scheme OG.

222. Tipa Galea'i - EDGE - Utah State - 6'-5" 235 lbs. - An explosive, oily, easy mover. Needs to add mass if he wants to hold up against the run.

223. Nigel Warrior - S - Tennessee - 6'-0" 190 lbs. - Vols played him everywhere from what I saw. So he can do some of everything. Good athlete, good run defender for hsi size. Lack of ball production is a concern.

224. Nevelle Clarke - CB - UCF - 6'-1" 190 lbs. - I called him a mini Ramsey. Plays with a swagger and a ballhawks mentality. Great size for a CB. Easy mover. Needs to add strength and some weight to reach his full potential.

225. Salvon Ahmed - RB - Washington - 5'-11" 197 lbs. - Long speed despite what he ran at the combine. Decent wiggle in the open field. Due to size, a 3rd down back only. Lacks power and vision.

226. James Proche - WR - SMU - 5'-11" 201 lbs. - Natural hands and just catches everything. Smooth athlete, with great college production. Not a burner. Needs to work on route running.

227. Cameron Brown - LB - Penn State - 6'-5" 233 lbs. - Long for a LBer. Also raw. Can cover a ton of ground quickly and goes sideline to sideline. Not great in coverage. Not sure his position fit. 43 OLB or maybe add 15-20 lbs and make him a 34 edge?

228. Sean McKeon - TE - Michigan - 6'-5" 242 lbs. - A combo TE that can block in line and be used as a pass catcher. Not the most dynamic route runner, or athlete, but he competes hard. Good 3rd TE for a roster.

229. Cole McDonald - QB - Hawaii - 6'-3" 215 lbs. - An absolute howitzer of an arm. Good NFL size. A rhythm passer that loves getting the ball deep. Everything breaks down once he is off schedule.

230. Quez Watkins - WR - Southern Miss - 6'-0" 185 lbs. - Will take the top off a defense. No idea how to run a route, gets open from DBs being scared of being ran by. Electric in the open field. Needs to add some good weight.

231. Bravvion Roy - IDL - Baylor - 6'-1" 333 lbs. - Not your typical NT. He can dominate against the run, but has some juice to get after the QB (6 sacks this year) Short length will limit his upside.

232. Kamal Martin - LB - Minnesota - 6'-3" 240 lbs. - A 34 ILB that fills that downhill run plugger role that is tight hipped and lacks the range to work 3 downs. Will stick you when given the chance.

233. Grayland Arnold - CB - Baylor - 5'-9" 186 lbs. - Nickel CB with great ball production. Smooth lower body makes him sticky, has a ballhawk mentality. Lacks size to hold up on the outside.

234. Trey Adams - OT - Washington - 6'-8" 318 lbs. - Power blocking scheme only, once a top 25 pick, now maybe undraftable due to multiple injuries. Carries bad weight. A better athlete then mauler so his skill set doesn't match his power (or lack thereof)

235. Charlie Taumoepeau - TE - Portland State - 6'-2" 240 lbs. - Literally a move TE. He played H-back, RB, TE, WR for Portland State. So he can block and catch and be a nice depth piece. Nothing athletically extrordinary.

236. Darryl Williams - IOL - Mississippi State - 6'-2" 304 lbs. - A OG/OC prospect with decent power and good technique. Needs to add some power. A tad stiff movement wise. Developmental depth for a power blocking team.

237. Tyler Clark - IDL - Georgia - 6'-4" 300 lbs. - nice get off with good hand usage to keep himself clean. Kinda frenetic, and will wash himself out at times. Good power.

238. Levonta Taylor - CB - Florida State - 5'-10" 190 lbs. - a CB turned safety, smooth lower half and good speed and lack of strength make him an ideal zone fit, either as a nickel or S. had back problems in the past.

239. Kalija Lipscomb - WR - Vanderbilt - 6'-0" 207 lbs. - Good route runner with reliable hands. Just an OK athlete and not a burner.

240. Tyler Huntley - QB - Utah - 6'-1" 205 lbs. - A real athlete with the ball in his hands. Can scramble, throw on the run and generally work his way around in the pocket. Accuracy is OK. Pretty good arm strength. I don't think he can read a defense yet.

241. Stanford Samuels III - CB - Florida State - 6'-1" 187 lbs. - Long and a bit clumsy. Would be a good zone CB with some developmental upside.

242. Robert Landers - IDL - Ohio State - 6'-1" 285 lbs. - A 34 DE that lacks the usual length. Strong with a good burst. Decent athlete. At his best in a straight line.

243. Shyheim Carter - S - Alabama - 5'-10" 194 lbs. - A CB/S that was used as a hybrid 3rd safety for the Tide. Could be a movable piece in the secondary. Not overly fast or athlete. Declined to test at the combine reinforcing that idea.

244. Freddie Swain - WR - Florida - 6'-0" 197 lbs. - Good athlete with good hands and good speed. Not a very nuanced route runner and lacked college production. Punt returner bonus.

245. Mohamed Barry - LB - Nebraska - 6'-1" 245 lbs. - A bull in a china shop ILBer with sideline to sideline athleticism. Tough and strong just kinda running around out there hitting things and overrunning other things...

246. John Reid - CB - Penn State - 5'-10" 187 lbs. - A physical press man CB that due to lack of size will end up being a Nickel Back. Average speed to match his average athletic ability.

247. Jordan Fuller - S - Ohio State - 6'-2" 203 lbs. - A single high safety that is too slow to play single high in the NFL IMO. Racked up a ton of tackles and loves to hit. I like him as a depth/3rd safety with plenty of upside in the box.

248. Darius Anderson - RB - TCU - 5'-10" 208 lbs. - A tough little runner with plenty of takeoff, lacks the top end to be a HR threat and lacks the size to be a between that tackles guy.

249. Derrek Tuszka - Edge - North Dakota St. - 6'-5" 251 lbs. - A 43 end that will transition to a standup 34 edge. Tough, strong and can hold up vs the run. Great pass rush production. Decent athlete, but lacks flexibility to bend around the edge.

250. Rodrigo Blankenship - K - Georgia - 6'-1" 197 lbs. - He kicks footballs and I love his nerd glasses. I dare you to find that kind of draft analysis anywhere but here. LOL

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Deadpool's 2020 Big Board

Deadpool1198April 07, 2020 04:10PM

Re: Deadpool's 2020 Big Board

LBCRAM319April 07, 2020 04:39PM

Rams43357April 07, 2020 05:25PM

I'm not done talking about the logo..

JamesJM551April 07, 2020 06:00PM

Re: I'm not done talking about the logo..

IowaRam419April 07, 2020 06:05PM

Rampage2K-334April 07, 2020 05:27PM

Ekern55221April 08, 2020 08:27AM

Great Work!

RAMpant Defense251April 07, 2020 05:48PM

Bookmarked! You Rock!

Ramadune342April 07, 2020 05:57PM

Thanks guys, I will be getting out my offense/defense top 10s out this week

Deadpool489April 07, 2020 06:29PM

Re: Thank you!

hammer227April 07, 2020 07:32PM

Wow..great stuff!

brgjoe210April 07, 2020 10:34PM

great work once again nm

21Dog202April 08, 2020 06:06AM

LMU93223April 08, 2020 06:31AM

totally agree

ferragamo79157April 08, 2020 06:46AM

AlbaNY_Ram196April 08, 2020 06:34AM

I just did a mock you'd like

LMU93197April 08, 2020 07:36AM

Re: I just did a mock you'd like

dzrams228April 08, 2020 08:04AM

My scoring system still is in need of tweeking

Deadpool233April 08, 2020 09:29AM

a "high floor, low ceiling #2 or #3 WR"...

LMU93316April 08, 2020 10:25AM

RustyRay260April 08, 2020 07:58AM

Hey Deadpool

no name273April 08, 2020 08:00AM

use it however you wish brother

Deadpool250April 08, 2020 08:32AM

Re: use it however you wish brother

no name339April 08, 2020 04:54PM

Re: Hey Deadpool

Ekern55218April 08, 2020 08:32AM

Re: Hey Deadpool