Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: the first time I knew Gurley was hurt was against the Lions

April 26, 2019 05:38PM
don't believe me just go back to the week after that game

Brown was hurt in that game, Gurley struggled for most of it...the Rams kept trying to pass but Goff was terrible. Finally McVay just gave up and turned it over to Gurley anyhow.... and the wholes the Rams were opening were just huge

Anyhow in that game he kept reaching for that knee. He kept pulling up the pad... almost a nervous type thing he was doing. That's the first time I saw that and I said right there and in the chat room Gurley is hurt.

I said it during the week after and max said I was overreacting and making a big deal out of nothing

Of course the next week was against the Bears. Gurley had no business playing against either the Bears or Eagles but the Rams had no Brown and didn't trust either Davis (who ended up getting hurt) or Kelly. Gurley is one tough sob because I'm telling you right now just watch the game against the Bears.... he had no business being on the field. He finally had to just take himself out against the Eagles.

Anyhow we will have to let this play out but I'm not sure what the Rams are going to do having given him that big contract...that he earned by the way. This is going to be tricky.

Unless Goff steps up tremendously this year my guess if the Rams take a major step back... 10-6 kind of setback. Perhaps even worse

Not good with the Seahawks and 49ers emerging
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Never could totally figure Gurley's decline. It just did not show.

Ramgator454April 26, 2019 05:14PM

it wasn't a decline per se

zn284April 26, 2019 05:26PM

Re: it wasn't a decline per se

PSJRam214April 26, 2019 05:38PM

Re: it wasn't a decline per se

zn162April 26, 2019 06:02PM

Speed_Kills266April 26, 2019 05:38PM

waterfield140April 26, 2019 05:54PM

Re: yup