Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blinkscout Divisional round Cowboys

January 13, 2019 03:26PM
What a satisfying game!! Had enough defense and some wrinkles and a gameplan that I don't know if any could have expected.

The Great

1) Offensive line ... *bows in gratitude*

2) CJ and Gurley ... goodness gracious.

3) Game plan ... it's like he decided we were a different team for the first quarter and stayed with what elements worked ...

4) Going for it on 4th and goal ... while my poor brother was having a nervous breakdown.

5) I called the 3rd and 7 game sealer ... so this one is for me. lol

6) Suh saving his best for the playoffs.

The Good

7) Littleton ... maybe this should be in great, but I try to save that for standing out. He just moved well and played good coverage.

8) Ebukam on the screen.

9) Run defense against a supposedly great Run O line.

10) JJ3 tackling ...

11) Stopping them on 4th down.

The Bad

12) Challenging Gallup's catch.

13) Not having better red zone plays drawn up.

14) Goff's every 3rd pass ... missing why? Late why?

15) Had a few drops.

16) Couldn't get the ball to Everett?

The Ugly

17) Joyner doesn't need to pack, we can do it for him. He had to have lost 10 million dollars in just that game.

18) Talib's PI. Dude ... under what circumstances is pushing a guy out of the back of the end zone ever the "go to" for your mind? And what were you saying to everyone on the sidelines "I was possessed by demons, man!" ... "I thought we were playing hockey!" ... "I really needed to go home and watch Birdbox!" ... I don't know that I have seen anything like that... much less on a on a 4th down play.

College

19) Clemson ate Bama's lunch.

20) I'm almost 100% positive that we can draft a CB in the late 3rd and replace Peters. This class is not amazing at the tippy top but the #2CBs in this draft last down through the top 140 or so.

21) Im targeting Tommy Sweeney in the 5th for the Derek Carrier 3rd TE position. 6-6 265 BC. No longer looking to supplant Higbee.

22) I don't see how we can not take a pass rusher with our first pick given the depth of DT and CB.

23) Good drafting teams will have some decisions to make at WR. There are some small school kids that are beasts.

24) Safety is my 4th round target (Im looking at QB for the other 3rd rounder... )

25) With Herbert staying in school, at least 2 teams are going to make terrible decisions. There is no starting QB in this draft. No first round talent ... barely a second round talent.

Thoughts and comments welcome ... Ill have more next week ... Ill include some of the college all star game stuff too.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout Divisional round Cowboys

alyoshamucci528January 13, 2019 03:26PM

Re: Blinkscout Divisional round Cowboys

AlbaNY_Ram282January 13, 2019 03:31PM

Alyo so what is your projected Ram's draft order?

RamsDynasty289January 13, 2019 03:42PM

Re: Alyo so what is your projected Ram's draft order?

alyoshamucci285January 13, 2019 06:41PM

David Deacon178January 14, 2019 02:19AM

agreed bro...with slight addition of OL.

SunTzu_vs_Camus155January 14, 2019 02:46AM

Silverback193January 14, 2019 03:27AM

draft thoughts

LMU93185January 14, 2019 03:17AM

Re: Blinkscout Divisional round Cowboys

leafnose193January 15, 2019 04:24AM