Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blinkscout Mock 2.0 ... pre combine

February 05, 2018 01:06PM
I have been using multiple draft boards and simulaling almost daily, so I have a feel for where players will be, but .. I will still provide a couple players for the opening spots.

You'll notice this is high end defense heavy ... this is not just because of need, this is a defensive draft.

My understanding is that we have 3 6ths ... so I'm working with that.

1) Mike Hughes/Isaiah Oliver ... I believe one will be there. Fast twitch cover corners with good feet. I think we may take a CB later as well, but I don't have any intention of screwing around at a position this important. The only thing that would give me pause would be if Vea or Key was there, which I highly doubt. You simply can't buy that kind of size. Only so many humans are that big.

3) Lorenzo Carter/Josh Sweat ... I think the raw physical guys go in round 2 and these guys slide. One should be there. I like Nwosu in the 4th as well. I like these guys getting up the field and in back pedal ... and I like their bend and long arms.

4) Lowell Lotuleilei ... had a down year, but has massive arms and can take over a game. I think he's our nose and that he will be terribly underdrafted. Justin Jones of NCState would be my secondary here ..

5) Noteboom/Brandon Parker, OT ... can play the left or right ... seems to be comfortable in his stance and rarely oversets from everything Ive seen all year. This is a backup and redhsirt, gain strength and learn from the best type of pick.

6) Jason Cabinda/Kenny Young ILB Guys that are not even rated as draftable on some sites ... Lol. I've been watching these kids for 3 years ... they can run a defense and work sideline to sideline, and I'd rather have Ogletree in Barron's old position.

6) Tim Izzo/Durham Smythe .. I think Smythe is gone, but that Izzo is the same player. improvement over Carrier and someone to push Higbee (Who I liked more than most on this board this year)

6) J'Mon Moore Mizzou WR/Daurice Fountain NoIowa grooming talented projects.

Priority FA Avante Maddox, CB Pitt.

I really want a RB, but I think I'll wait till next year or after the draft when there should be some hungry talent leftover.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2018 01:18PM by alyoshamucci.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout Mock 2.0 ... pre combine

alyoshamucci818February 05, 2018 01:06PM

I hate it 😀

no name254February 05, 2018 05:06PM

Re: I hate it 😀

alyoshamucci151February 06, 2018 07:04AM

Re: playing bingo with Deadpool and Alyo's picks

leafnose249February 05, 2018 06:03PM

Re: playing bingo with Deadpool and Alyo's picks

alyoshamucci165February 06, 2018 07:07AM

Lorenzo Carter

73Ram179February 06, 2018 10:15AM

Re: I think what things hinge on with OLB (at 23)

merlin152February 06, 2018 10:55AM

Re: Blinkscout Mock 2.0 ... pre combine

Deadpool196February 06, 2018 08:43AM

Yes Ryan lol

alyoshamucci244February 06, 2018 09:00AM

That will make it easier to evaluate

Deadpool135February 06, 2018 09:04AM

Re: That will make it easier to evaluate

alyoshamucci150February 06, 2018 10:03AM