Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That's how I see it too

April 26, 2024 02:48AM
RockRam
To me, this is more good news than bad. I doubt he's asking for MORE money, just making it guaranteed. He sure wouldn't be doing that if he planned on retiring soon.

Let's be honest. Without Stafford, we are not a legit SB contender. He still has the skills to get us where we want to go and apparently still has the desire to play. IMO, we NEED Stafford for at least another 3 years.

What I don't want to see is where we guarantee Matt a bunch more money then he retires after next year and just pockets the money since it's guaranteed. I don't see Matt doing that though. I bet he would play out his contract as long as he is still healthy enough to play.

I do have a feeling that once Stafford retires, McVay will be close behind so let's ride this train as long as we can.

Pay Matt. Get him some more weapons and little more protection and beef up that defense so Matt doesn't have to win games all by himself and we might just get another Ring! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Report: Matthew Stafford wants 'more guaranteed money past this year'

BerendsenRam344April 25, 2024 07:39PM

Re: Report: Matthew Stafford wants 'more guaranteed money past this year'

no name121April 25, 2024 07:41PM

Re: Report: Matthew Stafford wants 'more guaranteed money past this year'

mtramfan90April 25, 2024 09:01PM

Not a big issue, in fact it says he wants to continue to play

RockRam88April 26, 2024 02:08AM

That's how I see it too

Ramsdude56April 26, 2024 02:48AM

agreed

LMU9338April 26, 2024 04:02AM

Re: He wants to be in the Hall

Ekern5528April 26, 2024 05:43AM

This is NOT gonna be a problem…

Rams4369April 26, 2024 02:14AM

All the more reason to set the D up by way of the draft....

roman1824April 26, 2024 04:55AM